..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to remove the touch pad to move my mouse? After installing pairing the controller with bluetooth game crashes now as soon as they load, and I dont want the touchpad to move my mouse Sad
(04-17-2015, 09:34 AM)Xandos Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to remove the touch pad to move my mouse? After installing pairing the controller with bluetooth game crashes now as soon as they load, and I dont want the touchpad to move my mouse Sad

Edit the profile and check "Start with Slide/Scroll off".
Thanks for the program, its awesome. I have an issue. Whenever I choose "Hide DS4" option, the "wireless controller" still shows up under devices and printers. Im running the latest version of the application on windows 8.1. My problem is that a game im trying to play (phantasy star online 2) is seeing the "wireless controller" dinput device and using that automatically, instead of the xinput device (dark souls 1 also does this). Any reason why the "hide ds4" option isnt working for me? anything I should try?
(04-18-2015, 11:13 PM)aaronjreeves Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the program, its awesome. I have an issue. Whenever I choose "Hide DS4" option, the "wireless controller" still shows up under devices and printers. Im running the latest version of the application on windows 8.1. My problem is that a game im trying to play (phantasy star online 2) is seeing the "wireless controller" dinput device and using that automatically, instead of the xinput device (dark souls 1 also does this). Any reason why the "hide ds4" option isnt working for me? anything I should try?

I actually solved this issue. So what im GUESSING was happening was PSO2 was picking up BOTH the default stick input from the dinput device AND the input from ds4windows. I went into ds4windows and DISABLED the right stick (the one that was having all the issues) and left all four directions unbound and BAM everything started working properly.

Im just writing this here in case anyone else is trying to use ds4windows and phantasy star online 2 together. Its not an issue with analog triggers or anything like that. Just leave the L stick and L2/R2 bound correctly and unbind the right stick all together. Check hide DS4 controller in the settings and your good to go! You have to restart PSO2 for it to pick up on the new configuration, and then go through the controller setup wizard which should pick everything up correctly.
Hi there
I got a dumb question but after looking for hours wihtout finding an answer i just ask here.

So i have no problem setting the controller up and it works fine as far as i tested it.
But after i disconnected or restarted the PC, I have to do the whole connecting process again.

I just cant press the share buttons to connect. The controller is still listed in my devices.
I have to remove the device and start the whole connecting act again, wait for the controller to detected, wait for the driver to install etc.

Is this normal or do i do something wrong here?

Thanks
Why does PSO2 not recognize keyboard/mouse functions mapped on the DS4? I'm running DS4Windows as admin and keyboard/mouse functions seem to work fine on other games.
It's been a while, huh? Sorry this took so long, but I'm back with an update)

Version 1.4.25
Added inverted deadzones to Left and Right Sticks, set the values to negative and pushing the stick past the red in the controller readout will make sure the output doesn't pass the set limit
Fixed bug when trying to invert left and right stick with Shift modifier
Fixed "Fall back to" text in shift modifier
Added Romanian Translation (Thanks Vlad Giurgiu and Anonim)
Updated German (added thanks to Jan-Stefan Janetzky & An Op Turk[DedSec]), Russian, and French translations

(04-19-2015, 10:47 PM)karl86 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there
I got a dumb question but after looking for hours wihtout finding an answer i just ask here.

So i have no problem setting the controller up and it works fine as far as i tested it.
But after i disconnected or restarted the PC, I have to do the whole connecting process again.

I just cant press the share buttons to connect. The controller is still listed in my devices.
I have to remove the device and start the whole connecting act again, wait for the controller to detected, wait for the driver to install etc.

Is this normal or do i do something wrong here?

Thanks

Once the controller is paired, all you should have to do is press the PS button. pressing PS+Share, puts the controller in pairing mode again.

(04-21-2015, 03:38 PM)emilois Wrote: [ -> ]Why does PSO2 not recognize keyboard/mouse functions mapped on the DS4? I'm running DS4Windows as admin and keyboard/mouse functions seem to work fine on other games.

Some games simply don't support the keyboard, but the mouse should work in all games with admin, I'm not sure why PSO2 doesn't work with it, I wish I knew.
hello, i only have 1 dualshock 4 at the moment, and my ps4 is in the same room as my pc. does this program allow you to sync the ds4 with your pc without turning on your ps4? or do i need to buy a separate controller to use exclusively with my pc? i just wanted to ask before i buy the bluetooth adapter. sorry if this has been asked before, thanks!
(04-22-2015, 03:28 AM)saucell Wrote: [ -> ]hello, i only have 1 dualshock 4 at the moment, and my ps4 is in the same room as my pc. does this program allow you to sync the ds4 with your pc without turning on your ps4? or do i need to buy a separate controller to use exclusively with my pc? i just wanted to ask before i buy the bluetooth adapter. sorry if this has been asked before, thanks!

You can pair the controller to both, but you'll have to re-pair the controller each time you go from PC to PS4 and vice versa. When it's paired to the PC it won't turn on the PS4 and just connect to your PC.

The downside is when you re sync the controller to PS4 it's easy, just reconnect it via USB, but for PC, you will have to put the controller in pairing mode and re snyc the controller again.
(04-22-2015, 06:25 AM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]You can pair the controller to both, but you'll have to re-pair the controller each time you go from PC to PS4 and vice versa. When it's paired to the PC it won't turn on the PS4 and just connect to your PC.

The downside is when you re sync the controller to PS4 it's easy, just reconnect it via USB, but for PC, you will have to put the controller in pairing mode and re snyc the controller again.

thanks for the answer and also your awesome program dude!111