..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-06-2015, 02:07 AM)Mirth Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, I love this program!

I have a concern though. If I map the right joystick to the proper mouse axis's, I can not make diagonal movements. For instance, I can't make a circular motion - just a square - so it doesn't really recognize up+right for example.

Is there any way to make the right joystick act like a mouse? Most older games with no joystick support use the mouse to move the camera, so ideally you'd want to make the right joystick as the camera, aka the mouse.

Nevermind, I figured out that it was the Mouse Sensitivity setting. Seems like anything under 15 doesn't really recognize circular movements. Kinda stinks because I want the sensitivity, but not the speed.
Is it possible to hold a button in macro?

Example : upper touch = macro(left stick and right stick click)

when i hold upper touch button = hold left and right stick , when i release button macro release both stick click

Thanks !
Personnaly I have some problem with lightbar, sometimes lightbar flash quicky while DS4 charging. I don't understand why. Firstly I thought it was a LED problem of my DS4, but I don't have this problem with inputmapper.
I'm having problems with using DS4Windows and grand theft auto 5, when i get in game and i select a weapon (eg. the pistol) my weapon gets stuck in aiming mode as if someone is holding down the left trigger all the time. This makes it impossible to run while a weapon is equipped. The only way to run when this happens is to put away the weapon (holster it). This bug is very annoying and i do now know how to fix it.

I found a work around to get the controller to work by opening DS4Windows and pressing the "Stop" button in the lower right corner of the screen, then shutting off the DS4 controller and turning it back on to reconnect. Doing this makes the controller function correctly in GTA5 however there is no rumble support when you connect it like this. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit:
I am using Windows 8.1 and the controller is connected over bluetooth.
DS4Windows runs flawlessly in every other game i have used. This is the first time i've ever had any issue.
I am facing an issue i can not solve by myself and any and all kinds of assistance would be greatly appreciated!

I used to use my DS4 with Windows 7 and Windows 10 quite successfully, but now that i did a fresh installation of Windows 7 i can no longer use it.
I installed from the programs from within DS4Windows, but i can't get my controller to stay connected or even pair to my PC.
It blinks right up until the point when Windows says "Configuring Device" and then the lights turn off.
Whenever i do this it installs another instance of "HID-compliant Device" in my Device Manager, but i can not get it to pair, even though i am using exactly the same hardware i have used before.
I tried pressing the tiny button in the back to reset it, but it doesnt work.
It works wired, but not wireless.
guys sorry if its trouble but I have a ps3 controller and some guy told me that you guys had support for ps4 controllers. Well the problem is that my comptuer have bluetooth included, and any other program on the internet for ps3 controllers need a bluetooth dongle.

So do you guys have a version of the ds4windows for the ds3 or another program for the ps3 controller but compatible with bluetooth on the computer?
Program is working just fine, but every game that I've tried so far won't recognize the controller! It allows the touchpad to be used as a mouse but it doesn't recognize the 360 inputs. Can anyone help?
I just gave this program a shot for the first time, and everything seems to work perfectly. I just have some newbie questions:

1. How do I disable the light?

2. Is there a way I can have the light pop up to indicate battery life or any other types of notifications?

3. For the trackpad, can I configure it so that instead of having to press down on the pad I can just tap it to have it act as left click/right click instead?

4. Is there a list of games that let you mod out the gamepad inputs to display PS button inputs instead? Not a big deal, just something I would like to do for aesthetic purposes.

5. How do I turn off/on the controller, to save battery life?

6. Is there also a way to have it shut off automatically after a set amount of minutes?
(05-18-2015, 03:49 AM)Xngears Wrote: [ -> ]1. How do I disable the light?
Select black as the color; not sure if it's actually off but to me it seems to be.

Quote:2. Is there a way I can have the light pop up to indicate battery life or any other types of notifications?
You can set it to flash/pulse a color at a chosen percentage.

Quote:3. For the trackpad, can I configure it so that instead of having to press down on the pad I can just tap it to have it act as left click/right click instead?
That's actually the default! If you want to configure tapping which section of the trackpad does what, just click the part of the controller you want to change the input for.

Quote:4. Is there a list of games that let you mod out the gamepad inputs to display PS button inputs instead? Not a big deal, just something I would like to do for aesthetic purposes.
I can't imagine the list, if it exists, would be very big. Doubt it.

Quote:5. How do I turn off/on the controller, to save battery life?
Press and hold PS + Option for 5 seconds, the light should turn off.

Quote:6. Is there also a way to have it shut off automatically after a set amount of minutes?
Yes, there is an "Idle Disconnect" option in the bottom right of the profile configuration page.
For number 3, what I mean is instead of having to press down on the trackpad (click it), I would like to just tap the outer area of the trackpad instead. If you've played Final Fantasy XIV on the PS4, that's what they use as the default for left clicking. I would prefer that rather than having to press down on the trackpad.

Thank you for the rest of the answers, I only have one more left: Is it possible to set a macro that acts as CTRL+ALT+DEL? Being able to open up Task Manager with a single combination press would be great.