..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought this dongle: http://www.amazon.com/Kinivo-BTD-400-Blu...147_text_z

But I'm still getting latency issues, specifically in The Witcher III. Is there anything I can do to improve the latency?
I can't manage to get the program to detect my controller, for some reason. I'm using Windows 8.1 x64, with the controller wired. I've tried multiple USB ports, but DS4Windows just will not detect my controller. Windows sees it as a Wireless Controller, and I've tried uninstalling/re-installing the drivers multiple times, but it still won't work.
(05-22-2015, 09:14 PM)Hellboy. Wrote: [ -> ]PD: The jhebbel one is based on Scarlet.Crush-InhexSTER-electrobrains-Jays2Kings with 0 credit. And he add ads for money.
"A donation of $2 or more to the project will result in your login being upgraded so ads are removed from the tool."
(http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-InputMapp...in-Windows)

InputMapper is actually based only on Scarlett.Crush's code who announced that anyone is free to use the source as one sees fit, so I'm pretty sure jhebbel isn't legally obligated to credit him considering that the driver also doesn't have any license AFAIK.
It certainly would be nice if J2K credited Scarlett.Crush too though. By the way, what did you mean by "PD"?
I love DS4Windows but I have a couple suggestions.

- Add an option for DirectX key input method
The keyboard keys that I map in DS4Windows don't work in GTA V, even when using scan code. From my use of programs like Xpadder and VoiceAttack I know that the DirectX key input method works in GTA V, but there doesn't seem to be an option for it in this program.

- Add an option for more than 1 modifier button
The fact that you included a modifier button at all is fantastic, but multiple modifiers can be useful for some games with lots and lots of commands (MMOs, for example).

Really great job on the program! I love the interface.
(04-05-2015, 03:04 PM)emilois Wrote: [ -> ]It seems the special actions don't have the OR parameter in load and unload triggers. Something like this:
Load profile2 by pressing L1 or R1(possible by having two special actions), and then unload by pressing Cross or Circle(not possible).

There should also be a feature where I can hard load a profile like how the double swipe feature does but instead of "next" or "previous" profiles, it should be a specific profile and is controlled using specific button/s.

The macro should also be able to control the light bar and rumble functions.
Something like Rumble H(0~255),L(0~255) for 1000ms or Color R(0~255),G(0~255),B(0~255) for 1000ms.

I hope I'm not asking for too much. Are these kind of features even possible?

bump
Thanks for this tool. Using it for Tw3, everything is working great aside from the touchpad and ps4 home button.

I've set it up like this: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/3...epad-(DS4)

The pad works perfectly otherwise, but nothing I do seems to get the touchpad and home button operational.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I have a problem, I have 2 profiles but the Auto Profiles don't changed my profiles.

I had selected the program, selected the profile, saved, launch the program but the profiles don't change.

Any thoughts?
Sorry i've been away for so long, but I'll be bringing an update later today or tomorrow, it should has an updated German translation and newly added Turkish translation.

(05-27-2015, 11:46 PM)cheepnis Wrote: [ -> ]I love DS4Windows but I have a couple suggestions.

- Add an option for DirectX key input method
The keyboard keys that I map in DS4Windows don't work in GTA V, even when using scan code. From my use of programs like Xpadder and VoiceAttack I know that the DirectX key input method works in GTA V, but there doesn't seem to be an option for it in this program.

- Add an option for more than 1 modifier button
The fact that you included a modifier button at all is fantastic, but multiple modifiers can be useful for some games with lots and lots of commands (MMOs, for example).

Really great job on the program! I love the interface.

There isn't a way AFAIK to add DirectX input to a .Net program, sorry about that.
(05-28-2015, 01:46 PM)emilois Wrote: [ -> ]bump

The first feature i can try to add, but no guarantees. The second feature, you kind of lost me on the last part. I can add a special action, or modify the current one for profile to have a real switch to the profile, however you want only half of the controller to controller another profile all the time, that's something completely different.

As for the 3rd, taht can be done, I'll try to add that in the the update after this one.

(05-29-2015, 05:09 PM)Zakalwe Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this tool. Using it for Tw3, everything is working great aside from the touchpad and ps4 home button.

I've set it up like this: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/3...epad-(DS4)

The pad works perfectly otherwise, but nothing I do seems to get the touchpad and home button operational.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I don't have TW3, nor a pc able to run it, so you'll have to be in depth with what's happening. It looks like those buttons don't work when bound to keyboard keys. Does the real keyboard work while you use a controller in game, I noticed in videos ? If so, then it's possible DS4W just can't emulate the keyboard in that game.
(05-30-2015, 12:41 AM)bolovo Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem, I have 2 profiles but the Auto Profiles don't changed my profiles.

I had selected the program, selected the profile, saved, launch the program but the profiles don't change.

Any thoughts?

The profile will only auto-change to it when the program is in the forefront.

(05-22-2015, 09:20 PM)Xngears Wrote: [ -> ]I bought this dongle: http://www.amazon.com/Kinivo-BTD-400-Blu...147_text_z

But I'm still getting latency issues, specifically in The Witcher III. Is there anything I can do to improve the latency?

What kind of readings are you getting in DS4W, in the profile settings and controller readings. Also if your CPU can't handle TW3 well, then DS4W is bound to suffer.
Hi,

Just downloaded your file and tried to install DS4Windows but keep getting the error "DS4Windows has stopped working --Windows can check online for a solution to the problem "

I tried to google for a solution but can't seem to find a way to get around the problem.

My DS4 controller is connected to my PC via USB and it recognizes it and my Blutooth controller recognizes it as well - yet it is not recognized by any of the games.

Is there anyway to get around this I keep getting the same error each time I try to run DS4Windows after downloading the file - it just doesn't install.
I have tried everything, there is some other log to see what is happening?
Is like the program could not see the others.

Incredible program.