..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thought I would add, since I saw in the FAQ, that my CSR bluetooth dongle ($2 on ebay) works just fine...using this driver : CSR Nanosira WHQL Reference Radio

oh and I have one suggestion... is there a way to dim the light bar (Like the option a real Ps4 has), cause with it so bright it eats battery quickly (I actually wish there was a simple way to turn it off without modifying the controller by disconnecting the led...)
I'm trying to use a DualShock4 on Bluetooth after a long while of using it wired (I've grown tired of the finicky, loose micro-USB connection on the controller), but it doesn't seem to charge, or at least it does so very slowly.

What happens is that the application initially reports that the plugged in controller has 0%+ (charging) battery, but a few seconds later it jumps to full, not having charged at all, if the controller dying after a few seconds is any indication.

Leaving it plugged in overnight produced 30 minutes, if that, of gameplay. Do I have a hardware problem?
(06-14-2015, 08:33 AM)medievil Wrote: [ -> ](I actually wish there was a simple way to turn it off without modifying the controller by disconnecting the led...)

just slide the RGB all the way to the left
------------------------------------------

when I play Skyrim, my RS doesn't register the diagonal input
up down left right works well but not the diagonals
any idea why?
hi Jays2Kings,

just wanted to say that you did great work with DS4Windows and wanted to ask you if you could add the mouse and controller buttons for the 'special action - press/toggle key', i think it would add great functionality to an already great program.

thanks, weasl
Now both of my controllers aren't working. They're able to connect, DS4 recognizes their inputs even. But they aren't connecting as 360 controllers anymore

EDIT: I have two profiles set up, one for browsing&Netflix and another for video games. I switch using a macro, and I found that switching from gaming to browsing and back again makes my computer recognize the DS4 as a 360 controller again. Might just be a temporary solution.
'lo, recently installed DS4Windows on a Win 8.1 laptop. I'm getting an "access is denied" error when enabling Hide DS4. Account is administrator. Any ideas/fix? Everything works fine on my Win 7 setup.
This gave me a bitcoin miner!!! Running mdm.exe using a constant 80%+ gpu and 15% cpu!

So disappointing...

http://puu.sh/iu4tJ/417bf70228.jpg

Here you can see the MDM file along with gpu files and coin files. http://puu.sh/iu4JX/4a617b4794.png

http://puu.sh/iu4zl/0a5e39fd53.jpg

http://puu.sh/iu4BW/e234166899.png

Downloaded it from this very forum and only updated using the updater.

Thanks for wasting my power bill and potential cutting my cards life short...

EDIT: Found the bloody cause (Was not DS4windows) after some more research to make sure I am not pointing fingers unfairly. Turns out I was, sorry about that. I don't know why that POS decided to hide in DS4windows, sorry dev.
Registered on this forum just to say that this tool is awesome and good job to who made it.
Hello,

I'm having an issue after having reinstalled Windows 7 recently. Every time I open the ScpDriver I'm prompted to install the driver. Do I have the wrong icon or something? I can't seem to just quickly open up what I remember being able to before. I thought it was a Scp something file.

Now in order to open the tool up I have to click on the DS4UPdater and open it that way. Is this normal?

Thanks.
Hi,

I used to always use an XBox 360 controller on my Win8.1 PC with the official MS wireless receiver without any hassles. I recently got a PS4 controller though, as it's much better for fighting games.

Using DS4Windows, I got the PS4 controller setup very easily, both using a micro usb and wirelessly via a bluetooth dongle. However, last night I tried to use my 360 controller at the same time for a two-player game of Mortal Kombat X, and found that the 360 controller is now no longer working. Even with DS4Windows closed down and the PS4 controller disconnected, trying various games with 360 controller and they're registering no inputs from the controller.

Any ideas?