..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, thanks for your hardwork on the program! I had been using DS4 tool up to know but its ability to configure was quite limited in comparison to DS4Windows.
I had originally bought this bluetooth dongle: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HYS4WS2/re...31_TE_dp_1
But it uses CSR. It worked really nicely with my iPhone but could never pair with my controller. If I had seen your website before hand I could have saved my time and money.

I've now ordered this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009ZIILLI/re...71_TE_item
Hopefully this should work? It doesn't say anything about using CSR so I'm hoping I don't have to buy a third...
(06-29-2015, 05:01 PM)aeonixion Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I need some more help..now it doesn't work when I have that option checked either. I start ds4windows first, then start up steam and click on my game and it doesn't work :s

Just tried again...Ori and the blind forest works perfectly, ffxiv does not. ;-;
having some issues with Touchpad Swipes

Sorry to bother but I can't figure what's wrong with my DS4Windows - the touchpad swipes aren't working

I set a Shift+Tab macro to Swipe Up for Steam Overlay
a Ctrl+Num2 to switch scenes in my OBS for my stream

but both arent being recognised.
I even changed to a non-macro key but they don't work either

tried redoing my profiles - no go either.

Shift+Tab used to work though

EDIT: It seems like OBS does not recognise Macros involving two keyboard keys (e.g. Ctrl+Num2) it works with just Num2 now... any ideas?
My dualshock 4 instantly disconnects the second I try and connect to it. I tried checking the driver box in the properties window and that didn't work either.
That's 2 different bluetooth dongles, two different controllers. So I'm giving up on BT and will use USB instead.

Seriously Sony, just make some proper drivers ffs
Hey J2K, this program is becoming a bit unstable. Every other day I find that the program is not responsive to the controller and the only way to fix is restarting the whole pc. Restarting the program never works to fix that anymore. Now my touchpad isn't working and a program restart won't fix it. I have to restart my pc yet again. Here are my logs:

[Image: ds4windows_unstable.jpg]

The red message; steam was never on and I don't have uplay. Only Kodi media center was on and turning it off did nothing. Still had to reset whole pc.
Hi, today i've downloaded DS4Windows for my controller and hours after doing reaserch i couldnt make it work as it doesnt recognize my controller. I've used SCP DS3 for this controller and i've used the zadig method. Since this tool is far more superior and updated i would like to use it. Do you have a fix for this? Much appreciated
Earlier today I installed DS4 and the drivers associated and everything worked fine the first time I used it. A little while later my computer crashed, unrelated to DS4, and I had also deleted the original .exe and reinstalled it. After this though everytime I try to open DS4Windows.exe my computer loads it and then does nothing like the program crashed before it ever started. DS4Updater.exe works fine but not DS4Windows.exe. I've looked through my drivers and files for hours trying to find something wrong and I just can't so if any one could help it would be much appreciated.

[EDIT]
I looked at the processes in my Task Manager and when I try to open the file the process momentarily flashes on and then off.
Hello I just bought a PS4 controller to use on the PC and never had one before, I downloaded Updater and Windows exe files but whenever I run the exe admin or not for Windows it doesn't load it's not even listed as a process but Updater does work. I restarted my PC and downloaded another one but still nothing. Please help if anyone knows a solution. My OS is Windows 7 64bit.

ZuiMelanieForno

Thank You for all of the work.

I just got my DS4 and went straight to Your slick Webpage...

I tested two Bluetooth Dongles.

The first was a cheap Bluetooth Class 1 billionton v2.0 (That fake one with the plastics Antenna) works with 10ms delay but no delays in Games.

The second one is a Logitech Buetooth WirelessHub also v2.0 works slightly better no 10ms (about 5ms). "C-BM16A"

I also installed the Broadcom Drivers with the wierd Webdownloader,
so the Bluetoothstack wasn´t really neccasery.

The scancode Feature is really Helpfull. For instance in Star Trek Online, where they use Xinput v1.3 and supporting XBOX360, need it to set the Trigger as the "1"-Key for primary fire.
Without it the Game behaves a little delayed, I asume it is the KeyUp-event which is missing when the trigger is not fully released.

I have a little Coding Background with VB and VStudio 2013.
Years ago I faced all the Keycode and Deadkeys stuff, when I wrote a little Barcode Scanner Application.

So from my side I can´t stress out enough what a wunderfull Work You are diong.

Now to the Topic.

I use for World of Warships Xpadder and created a Multilayered Controllersetup.

What I understand is that DS4Windows supports only one "Shift Modifier", right?

I know what I asking is alot of work, but could You add a Shift Modifier List to the Application?

Example:

In Star Trek Online and in World of Warships I created 3 Layers, which are "Shifted" with the Left Trigger (L2) and the Left Bumper (L1).

What Xpadder can´t do is the Combination of L1 and L2 as another Layer Accessor.

I got it working inside of Star Trek Online, because the Keybinds are stored in Textfiles.
To get this working in World of Warships I need Xpadder as a Mediator Layer, and You created already the Base to use only DS4Windows.

If the "Shift Modifiers" could have at least 3 Layers up to 12 Layers, it would by planty of combinations.
Xpadder has 8 Sets, but for MMOs 10 Sets would be better.

Also the Modifiers could be separated in Groups,
like "Face Buttons"; "Trigger"; "D-Pad"; "Touchpad" and the "Option/P/Share" Group.

Maybe with Grouping the Logic behind and/also/xor etc. of the Button could be handled.

Please consider to implement at least a additional Shifting and a combination of them.

Code:
no shift
L1
L2
L1+L2

If You would do that, all MMOs would be much more Fun, and You will be my Hero.
You already are, so DoubleHero than. Wink

Greetings and I wish you, Your coffee will never be cold...

Zui From Hamburg, Germany
Is anyone having this problem ?

My PC doesn't recognize it as XInput (via XInput test) whenever I disconnect and reconnect my DS4, the only way to fix it is by restarting my PC every time, which is a hassle.