..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another quirk I'd like help with:

I have a special action to launch a program with a profile, but while the application "launches", it's just a black screen that does nothing. This is weird. It's 100% reliable that this has happened in all attempts of opening it through your program's launching mechanic, but it's 100% reliable that it opens 100% fine every time I've opened it through the .exe in Explorer/start menu, as well as Steam. What would be happening in your program to cause this?
Hi Jay, thanks so much for this tool. I've gotten a lot of use out of it.

While it works fine using Xinput, I've been trying to play Far Cry 4 with the native Dinput support; the game fully recognizes that it's a DS4 Controller, with touchpad support and even DS4 on screen prompts. Everything works except for the share button. Nothing happens at all when I push it. It seems to be getting read properly within the DS4 Tool (and is properly mapped), and it works fine in every other game, though this is the only game I have that supports the DS4's dinput to this extent, at least as far as I know. I've tried multiple USB cables and ports with the same results. Any ideas?
Hey there, I recently tried playing with the program using the Experimental exclusivity for windows 10, however when I do so the controller doesn't work. I've managed to get past the usual 'Spinning Clockwise' problem the controller can have without exclusivity, however when trying to use exclusive mode using the built in work around, the controller simply goes dead. No response in game at all. However the controller IS working because the touchpad is still useable as a mouse. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. This is what I'm doing.

1) Exit Steam
2) Start up DS4Windows
3) Ticking Exclusivity
4) Clicking the Windows 10 Exclusivity Button
5) plugging in controller.

After that I'm just starting up whatever game I'm wanting to play, but with the same results each time. Dead controller except the touchpad
DS4Windows is completely broken now with the latest update on Windows 7, I'm too upset to think clearly much less troubleshoot.
Everything was working flawlessly until I updated the blasted thing, today I noticed the games I often play all have messed up controls or no controls work properly.
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed and Double Dragon Neon for example wouldn't work.

Yes, my Hide Controller option is on, this was happening before when I didn't have it checked, I have it checked now and everything should work fine but it doesn't.
Some games work fine though.

Please
is there a way to roll back to the previous version, I'm really not in the mood for computer crap right now I just want to play my games.
@Edelweiss206
Are your buttons mapped to something? Try using a new profile.

@ShinigamiKiba
https://github.com/Jays2Kings/DS4Windows/releases
Disable Check for updates on startup if enabled.
Thanks, installing Version 1.4.269 solved my problem and I'm back to playing games normally Smile
Hello,

is there any option to remove absolutely the deadzone for the triggers? I would love/need to use the triggers as normal buttons (1 slight touch=full press) but I cannot find any option, and in some games like MGS GZ it's imperative if the trigger starts giving problems.
One fix I found trying to play FF7 PC version was to make sure the XBOX 360 Controller was set as the preferred device. Setting can be found in Game Controller Settings > Advanced. This might fix some people have with exclusive mode not working for some games.
(08-15-2015, 11:56 AM)Rocquito Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

is there any option to remove absolutely the deadzone for the triggers? I would love/need to use the triggers as normal buttons (1 slight touch=full press) but I cannot find any option, and in some games like MGS GZ it's imperative if the trigger starts giving problems.

When you edit a profile, it's right there in the upper right corner.
I think Rocquito wants the triggers to be digital instead of analog. Binary, 1 or 0, on or off. Maybe an option to switch it from analog to digital would work or maybe like a sensitivity slider like the one in the pcsx2 lilypad plugin.

This just reminds me how it sucks that DS4 doesn't have pressure sensitive analog buttons lol.