..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-25-2015, 06:14 AM)Nabs Wrote: [ -> ]1) DS4Windows > Settings > check Hide DS4 Controller
2) *If you're using Windows 10* Disconnect your controller and use the "Connect DS4 Exclusively" button in the Controllers tab in DS4Windows. You may have to do this twice. Also make sure you have Steam closed.

I've tried this and i've tried different methods .... but the problem is that exclusive mode isn't working properly for me because it installs a "wireless controller" whenever i try to do it,
I have one question...

How to make a "turbo switch" ?
(09-25-2015, 03:23 PM)born Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried this and i've tried different methods .... but the problem is that exclusive mode isn't working properly for me because it installs a "wireless controller" whenever i try to do it,

For issues with not being able to hide the controller on WINDOWS 10:
1. Open Devices and Printers remove any Wireless Controllers
2. Select Add a device(Devices and Printers will close in exclusive connection mode)
3. Open DS4Win press start if not already started and select Connect DS4 exclusivly in controllers tab(won't appear unless hide is check under settings)
4. Alt+Tab back to Add a device and pair controller
5. Go back to DS4 command prompt and "select any key" to restart explorer
Loving the software but I've encountered a problem, sometimes when playing my DS4 disconnects briefley and doesn't work till I close the game, restart ds4windows and open the game again, I'm using the "hide" feature since I'm running Win10.

Any ideas?
Also, I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I didn't find any questions relating to this.
(09-29-2015, 07:11 PM)echan42 Wrote: [ -> ]Loving the software but I've encountered a problem, sometimes when playing my DS4 disconnects briefley and doesn't work till I close the game, restart ds4windows and open the game again, I'm using the "hide" feature since I'm running Win10.

Any ideas?
Also, I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I didn't find any questions relating to this.

I have Azio BTD-v201 and the range for good latency is 6 feet max. Anything outside that range d/c the controller. or you need to charge your controller. Most of the time you can just end task and restart ds4 and the controller will work without closing the game, but you MIGHT have to re-pair (see prev post)
(09-29-2015, 07:43 PM)cohfan5 Wrote: [ -> ]I have Azio BTD-v201 and the range for good latency is 6 feet max. Anything outside that range d/c the controller. or you need to charge your controller. Most of the time you can just end task and restart ds4 and the controller will work without closing the game, but you MIGHT have to re-pair (see prev post)

Thing is the controller kind of freezes, the LED light stays a static color and doesn't respond, I need to restart program, game and repair controller.
I'm playing a few cm away from the BT adapter and DS3's work flawlessly, I doubt it's the adapter, sometimes by restarting DS4win I can get the touchpad up and running but I still need to restart the game.

Las night my DS4 disconnected and the LED changed color and stayed on all night till the controller reached 0% charge.
Thanks for the quick response.
(09-29-2015, 07:58 PM)echan42 Wrote: [ -> ]Thing is the controller kind of freezes, the LED light stays a static color and doesn't respond, I need to restart program, game and repair controller.
I'm playing a few cm away from the BT adapter and DS3's work flawlessly, I doubt it's the adapter, sometimes by restarting DS4win I can get the touchpad up and running but I still need to restart the game.

Las night my DS4 disconnected and the LED changed color and stayed on all night till the controller reached 0% charge.
Thanks for the quick response.

As long as control panel or game controllers is only reporting "Controller (XBOX 360 for Windows)", try reinstalling BT and DS4 drivers.
(09-29-2015, 08:24 PM)cohfan5 Wrote: [ -> ]As long as control panel or game controllers is only reporting "Controller (XBOX 360 for Windows)", try reinstalling BT and DS4 drivers.

Devices and Printers shows two controllers "Wireless Controller" and "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" is this a common missconfiguration issue?
Also when charging over USB I have 2 Wireless controllers and one Xbox360.
(09-29-2015, 09:59 PM)echan42 Wrote: [ -> ]Devices and Printers shows two controllers "Wireless Controller" and "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" is this a common missconfiguration issue?
Also when charging over USB I have 2 Wireless controllers and one Xbox360.

The hide controller option in settings "hides" the wireless controller so it doesn't interfere with x360 controller. So make sure there is no wireless controller. If using windows 10 see prev post for issues with not being able to hide controller or you can try this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/commen...rk/cvib4uf
(09-30-2015, 09:24 AM)cohfan5 Wrote: [ -> ]The hide controller option in settings "hides" the wireless controller so it doesn't interfere with x360 controller. So make sure there is no wireless controller. If using windows 10 see prev post for issues with not being able to hide controller or you can try this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/commen...rk/cvib4uf

Thanks, I've read up and followed the steps but I'm still having trouble hiding, I think I'll start over from scratch and hope for the best.