..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, it is written in the first post.
If you turn the controller off during game (dolphin), the controller stops working everywhere. A restart of your computer fixes it.

If you press [X] on the game window (dolphin), same thing happens with the controller.

If the pc is on for a long period, latency will get high and it will be very difficult for the program to catch the controller again until you restart your machine.
Hello.

I'm having problem getting DS4 running on my PC
Im using windows 10. In the past DS4 used to work with windows 10 and at that time i was using SCPsever+Zading and I would have XBOX 360 controller showing in device manager until for some reason the controller disappeared from device manager and my DS4 stopped been detected by windows anymore. Searching for solution i found DS4Windows, thank you. I installed DS4 Driver as per instructions
Under device manager "wireless controller" would show up under universal serial bus driver; can't understand why it would not show under XBOX controller. after

DS4Windows don't detect my PS4 controller being connected. I tried different controllers, different USB cables and different USB ports

What am I missing?
Hi guys.
U'm using the preset:
The Witcher 3-DS4 Preset-Access All Menus & Quick save with ONE button Press!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXp3Ck0GVAU
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1...D103&pUp=1
It works fine,but later (next day or turning on/off) computer something goes wrong and it stops working.
When I press circle (B) in the game and I'm horse riding I can't get off the horse (in game say press and hold B), and the others macros stop working as well (press left/right touchpad, options)
I tried to change profile back to default or other profiles I have (which doesn't use touchpad) but holding B in game doesn't work (so I can't get off the horse)
Any idea what's going wrong?
ta
Is there any way to macro 2 controller presses at the SAME TIME?

I'm playing tales of zestiria and i want the right stick to act as "Left Stick+ A button" when i press the shift modifier (right trigger) so i can use Hidden artes with the right stick like in the old tales games.

I can only figure out how to make it do Left stick and then A button after. I have set the timing before and after to 0ms as well and when i do that nothing responds, and when i put 0ms delay after left stick it only acts as pressing the buttons one after the other.

Is there any way to add a macro through the .XML file of the profile?

(10-22-2015, 10:37 AM)jimhaumman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys.
U'm using the preset:
The Witcher 3-DS4 Preset-Access All Menus & Quick save with ONE button Press!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXp3Ck0GVAU
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1...D103&pUp=1
It works fine,but later (next day or turning on/off) computer something goes wrong and it stops working.
When I press circle (B) in the game and I'm horse riding I can't get off the horse (in game say press and hold B), and the others macros stop working as well (press left/right touchpad, options)
I tried to change profile back to default or other profiles I have (which doesn't use touchpad) but holding B in game doesn't work (so I can't get off the horse)
Any idea what's going wrong?
ta

I made that profile and unfortunately im not sure what your problem is and whats making it happen.

Have you tried using the "input.settings" file and switching it out with the one in C:\Users\(your name)\Documents\The Witcher 3?
Hello! Having an issue, hope someone can help me sort through this.

Setup:
Win7
DS4tools
Xbox 360 accessories
Ds4 Controller (I have 2 but using only one for troubleshooting)
Harmony CSR blue tooth [orieco (sp?)]

connected via bluetooth (devices show as wireless controller)
DS4 tool sees the controller, and sees input from controller.
xbox 360 accessories does not show device connected.
Steam big picture shows xinput device, but does not respond to any input from controller (although the trackpad works)

when I connect via micro USB
Steam big picture can be navigated via the controller, but when I go to test buttons (SETTINGS > CONTROLLER > XINPUT CONTROLLER > SUPPORT) it does not respond  to any input.

Plan is to have eventually have two controllers connected and be able to play controller supported PC games with at least 2 people in the room. (I know.. why not just get a console... well I don't want to buy one since I have this PC running KODI already in the room. Laugh)
(10-23-2015, 08:26 AM)brandocalrissian Wrote: [ -> ]

I made that profile and unfortunately im not sure what your problem is and whats making it happen.

Have you tried using the "input.settings" file and switching it out with the one in C:\Users\(your name)\Documents\The Witcher 3?

I don't use that profile, but I have the same problem. Witcher 3 has native Dualshock 4 support (still with xbox-icons and only via USB) and that seems to cause problems if using an input wrapper without exclusive mode. Funny thing is, if I use only the native support without wrapper, Windows doesn't register the use of the DS as an input and puts itself or your screen to sleep, if you don't change your energy saving options...
hello everyone! first time poster on these forums.. i was wondering if you guys would be kind enough to help me out with a problem i have with DS4Windows? I recently purchased a DS4 controller and am currently using DS4Windows to operate it and play my favorite old-school game Phantasy star online blue-burst (private server). Now based on functionality the DS4Windows is doing great in terms of simply just playing with the default controls. BUT I am trying to assign keyboard keys to certain buttons, to make things faster playing in game during combat. When I do this, it seems it has no effect. For example if heavy attack is square on my controller, and I assign the home button or similar to the square button, it continues to do heavy attack instead of the key I assigned.. can anyone help me with this? Thanks!
Is there a way to get directinput to work with a bluetooth dongle? i am trying to play Arkham Knight with a DS4 and it only detects a DS4 via cable and if i want it wireless i have to use xinput which shows 360 button map.