..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I'm on windows 10 and when I install DS4Windows and run as admin, it's saying "no controller detected." It is plugged in (via micro usb) and is showing up as "wireless controller" in the devices section of windows. Does anybody know why it might not be showing? Thanks.
J,

I have downloaded the program and connected my ps4 controller. When i open a game in steam, for example world at war, it only reads my touch pad as a mouse pad. None of the other controls on my controller work. I can go into control options in game and set the "fire" button to right trigger and the "ADS" button left trigger but it still doesnt read the joysticks. So i know my controller is connected and is being read but it is not working in game. Please help.
Finally found the reasoning bhind why xinput recognition is unstable. 100% reproductability. If you have a window thats always on top with disabled status, ds4 will malfunction and xinput will never work until u restart computer. This bug has always existed. Too bad this info will fall to death ears. Also happens to jhebbels but no one is listening so *walks away*.
Hello everybody! 
First i would like to thank whomever is making this tool, its amazing and imo much better than the competition.

I'm trying to map swipes and touchpad-taps to media functions and i can't get it to work for me Blush I'm on Windows 10, last version of DS4windows-J2K and i have tried turning scancode on and off, launching as admin, connecting exclusively or non-so and testing with other buttons as the media keys and different media players. 
Since the other buttons don't manage to play/pause or switch the audio it's something there and not with the actual touchpad or swipes that is the problem.

Also, is there a forum or something somewhere for exchanging knowledge and profiles? Rolleyes
The website would be awesome with a forum and known issues listed somewhere Smile
(11-15-2015, 03:29 PM)karamanliev Wrote: [ -> ]After windows 10 threshold 2 update I experience a very strange problem. I have to unpair and pair my ds4 from bluetooth everytime i want to play. If I only turn the gamepad on it doesnt connect to ds4windows and the light stops after around 30 secs. I am using a laptop with integrated intel bluetooth. Is there anybody who knows what the problem is and how I can fix it?

I had precisely the same problem. With some black voodoo magic I kinda fixed it, by accident even.

I have a wireless headset that uses its own BT dongle. I decided to try pairing it with my inner BT (always wanted to do that and since I started messing with my BT trying to do something with this ds4 problem I decided to give it a shot). I paired this headset with my BT when DS4 was connected after yet another re-pairing. After that ds4 reconnects now normally even after I deleted pairing with the headset. wtf?

So as I see it the solution is 1) connect DS4 by re-pairing 2) pair your pc's BT with whatever else 3) profit

Though I'm not quite sure if this is going to last, I did this like 3 minutes ago and I'm yet to see if it's a permanent fix.
Maybe one of you guys can help me with this issue. I've been trying to wrap my brain around it for a week or so now.

My dualshock 4 wont wrap the inputs while connected via bluetooth. It works as intended while connected through USB but that's all. It still pairs with windows 8.1 fine and the software finds it fine. It even changes the lightbar to purple like I want it to and when I go under controller readings everything seems fine but I cant use it for anything. Not even emulators. If I take another DS4 and pair it so two controllers are paired at once, the second controller works fine. It doesn't matter which controller it is so if controller a is having issues while controller b is fine, I can disconnect both, pair controller b first and then controller a and controller a works perfectly fine while controller b is having issues.

Any suggestions? Seems to do this with all of these softwares. Not sure when it started for I don't use my controller that often and it was working fine before.
(11-23-2015, 05:18 PM)anoneom Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody! 
First i would like to thank whomever is making this tool, its amazing and imo much better than the competition.

I'm trying to map swipes and touchpad-taps to media functions and i can't get it to work for me Blush I'm on Windows 10, last version of DS4windows-J2K and i have tried turning scancode on and off, launching as admin, connecting exclusively or non-so and testing with other buttons as the media keys and different media players. 
Since the other buttons don't manage to play/pause or switch the audio it's something there and not with the actual touchpad or swipes that is the problem.

Also, is there a forum or something somewhere for exchanging knowledge and profiles? Rolleyes
The website would be awesome with a forum and known issues listed somewhere Smile

I had a problem with media keys once before. The solution was to close Chrome since it was intercepting the button presses while it was open. This might not be your issue, but if it is, you can just go to chrome://extensions/ - scroll to the very bottom, click on keyboard shortcuts, and change the Google Music stuff from Global to Chrome.  Sorry if this doesn't help.
Hi, is there any chance that you add support for both DS3 and DS4 controllers at the same time?
I have one of each.
(11-24-2015, 04:11 PM)Juakin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, is there any chance that you add support for both DS3 and DS4 controllers at the same time?
I have one of each.
Use ScpToolkit/ScpServer for DS3/DS4 support. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ScpToolki...r-Reloaded
i need help with three things, trying to use a genuine DS4 controller in windows 10 bootcamp on a MBP:

one, when i connect my ds4 to windows 10 right from when it first connected via bluetooth it went straight to the red light bar saying latency was over 10ms, in fact it was around 40 or 50. i am sticking to usb for the time being.
edit:the high latency was due to a total inability of my macbook pro's bluetooth device to funcation at all properly in bootcamp windows 10. I solved this by buying a USB bluetooth dongle

two, the controller is i suspect, setup like an xbox controller because circle is setup as what on a ps controller would be X
edit:not sure how this happened or how it went away but it's ok now

three, while playing gta 3 and defining the controls, it won't accept various buttons as controls, like it doesn't recognise r2 / l2 buttons.edit: this fixed itself i don't know how, until i installed the 1.4.3 update, hope it also fixes itself but until then, would like to know how to fix it. is it anything to do with windows's controller settings thinking it is an Xbox controller?

i went into windows controller settings and i think the r2 and l2 buttons were not being recognised as buttons but instead as movement/directions. and if this installation of win10 inbootcamp with gta 3 is anything like the VM win10 gta 3 i had installed, it was accepting all the buttons on the controller, only for some controls in the game it wouldn't allow me to set any button at all. definitely i am not able to set any button on my ds4 as a control for some controls in the game