..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Disreguard
(12-01-2015, 04:34 PM)shinra358 Wrote: [ -> ]What's the point of having the controller image AND the button list?

Macro screen on every tab bug is back again... Pressing any button on any tab brings up the macro screen on any tab. Even if you aren't editing a profile. Should only happen on the profile tab when a profit is open to be edited. Happens after you open a profile, activate the controller, and then push anything on any tab (even if you close the open profile at this point).

[Image: IMAG0754_BURST001.jpg]

All the time!....
Please fix this or give the option to the program to reset everything so that we don't have to keep resetting the pc over and over again. Tried Aetheros AND Microsoft stacks. Same thing after a while. I can never go a full day without xinput failing.
I got a blue screen after opening DS4Windows when the controller was already connected to BT. However, I am unable to replicate this. I'm including the .dmp file in case it has any use.
(11-30-2015, 11:18 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]Version 1.4.31
Revised the Profile settings UI to fit all the settings on the screen.
Less lag when opening/reopening profile settings

Wow, that was quick. Thank you very much! I can't stress how much of a difference this makes and how much more pleasant the program is to work with now.
Blush  I'm sure this question has come up quite a bit.I'm on Windows 10, but rumble does not function on the latest DS4 version with the PS4 controller. It's activated and also selected on my game, but nothing when I go to play (FFXIV). Is there something specific that needs to be done to get the program to use the rumble feature on the PS4 controller? I've been digging in these forums for hours, but no one has a clear method it seems. Others who also play FF:XIV says it works for them, some no.
Hey All,

Not sure if this has been answered before, sorry if it has, but I've been having issues with using the DS4 triggers with my PC. The program recognizes the DS4 and I can use it just fine for Just Cause 3 but I've noticed that the L and R triggers do not go to 100% when pressing them down. This makes it so in-game I can't takeoff in a plane or reliably fire rockets as the trigger doesn't fully "depress". Is there any way to add an offset and get them to fully register to 100% or am I stuck with it like this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Phishphan420
Hello,

I received an awesome DualShock 4 controller in the post today, and so far my experience with it has been excellent using DS4Windows. However i have a small problem and wanted to ask from some quick advice. In a couple of games such as Test Drive Unlimited 2 and NFS Hot Pursuit, the preconfigured Xbox 360 controller mappings don't work so i have to set all the buttons manually. This works okay, however when i configure the R2 and L2 triggers, they're only recognised as normal buttons. So in those racing games, the throttle is either on or off and there's no way of having it anywhere in between. Is there any kind of solution to this issue?

Cheers!
Hey,

DS4Windows has been working perfectly wired, but I really wanted to set it up through bluetooth. The dongle I have had some funky drivers and wouldn't detect anything, but now I've installed different ones (not SCP). The controller is detected and can be connected to my computer, but DS4Windows can't seem to find it. Am I missing a step?
i'm having a problem where sometimes when i connect to my computer with my DS4, ds4w says it has connected an xbox controller, and sure enough when i open a game the controller's buttons are set up as an xbox controller
The update was pushed out earlier but still posting it
Version 1.4.32
Added Sensitivity settings for both sticks, triggers, and the gyro
Fixed the select an action window popping up after closing the profile settings or in another tab
Fixed the lightbar button on the main tab being so long, along with some other random ui fixes
Fixed many issues with making a new profile
When using a custom color the light now fades out based on the current profile settings (ie. when the battery is low)
Added Hebrew and Vietnamese translations
Updated Chinese (T), Russian, German, Polish

DS4Updater 1.1.32
Fixes for when users want to skip downloading their native langauge

(12-01-2015, 02:57 PM)petenatz Wrote: [ -> ]It show like this 
[Image: 0JPDjPV.png]
[Image: gatsGGq.png]

Maybe try deleting all the settings files (the xml files named profiles and actions and the profiles folder), and try to run ds4windows again.
(12-02-2015, 04:24 PM)shinra358 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMAG0754_BURST001.jpg]

All the time!....
Please fix this or give the option to the program to reset everything so that we don't have to keep resetting the pc over and over again. Tried Aetheros AND Microsoft stacks. Same thing after a while. I can never go a full day without xinput failing.

Try chaning the Xinput port of the settings to something like 6-10.
(12-03-2015, 05:53 PM)Phishphan420 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey All,

Not sure if this has been answered before, sorry if it has, but I've been having issues with using the DS4 triggers with my PC. The program recognizes the DS4 and I can use it just fine for Just Cause 3 but I've noticed that the L and R triggers do not go to 100% when pressing them down. This makes it so in-game I can't takeoff in a plane or reliably fire rockets as the trigger doesn't fully "depress". Is there any way to add an offset and get them to fully register to 100% or am I stuck with it like this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Phishphan420

The new sensitivity settings should be able to fix that problem, just increase L2 and R2's senstivity.
(12-03-2015, 11:46 PM)V3-571G Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I received an awesome DualShock 4 controller in the post today, and so far my experience with it has been excellent using DS4Windows. However i have a small problem and wanted to ask from some quick advice. In a couple of games such as Test Drive Unlimited 2 and NFS Hot Pursuit, the preconfigured Xbox 360 controller mappings don't work so i have to set all the buttons manually. This works okay, however when i configure the R2 and L2 triggers, they're only recognised as normal buttons. So in those racing games, the throttle is either on or off and there's no way of having it anywhere in between. Is there any kind of solution to this issue?

Cheers!

I can't speak for Test drive but NFS Hot pursuit should work just fine the default settings. I don't really have advice for this, if you mapped the buttons to keyboard keys, you cant go between on and off, using the l2/r2 as 360 triggers should work just like regular triggers tho.
(12-04-2015, 12:29 AM)cowboard Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

DS4Windows has been working perfectly wired, but I really wanted to set it up through bluetooth. The dongle I have had some funky drivers and wouldn't detect anything, but now I've installed different ones (not SCP). The controller is detected and can be connected to my computer, but DS4Windows can't seem to find it. Am I missing a step?

If the drivers dont work on the Windows stack (as in you dont use windows built in bluetooth settings) they can't work with DS4Windows.

(12-04-2015, 03:22 PM)billdoor Wrote: [ -> ]i'm having a problem where sometimes when i connect to my computer with my DS4, ds4w says it has connected an xbox controller, and sure enough when i open a game the controller's buttons are set up as an xbox controller

DS4Windows emulates a 360 controller because games don't support the DS4 naturally, so you're going to see xbox prompts, which sadly there's nothing you can do about.