..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-06-2015, 01:56 AM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]The update was pushed out earlier but still posting it
Version 1.4.32
Added Sensitivity settings for both sticks, triggers, and the gyro
Fixed the select an action window popping up after closing the profile settings or in another tab
Fixed the lightbar button on the main tab being so long, along with some other random ui fixes
Fixed many issues with making a new profile
When using a custom color the light now fades out based on the current profile settings (ie. when the battery is low)
Added Hebrew and Vietnamese translations
Updated Chinese (T), Russian, German, Polish

DS4Updater 1.1.32
Fixes for when users want to skip downloading their native langauge

Maybe try deleting all the settings files (the xml files named profiles and actions and the profiles folder), and try to run ds4windows again.

Try chaning the Xinput port of the settings to something like 6-10.

The new sensitivity settings should be able to fix that problem, just increase L2 and R2's senstivity.

I can't speak for Test drive but NFS Hot pursuit should work just fine the default settings. I don't really have advice for this, if you mapped the buttons to keyboard keys, you cant go between on and off, using the l2/r2 as 360 triggers should work just like regular triggers tho.

If the drivers dont work on the Windows stack (as in you dont use windows built in bluetooth settings) they can't work with DS4Windows.

DS4Windows emulates a 360 controller because games don't support the DS4 naturally, so you're going to see xbox prompts, which sadly there's nothing you can do about.

Ok but what I mean is, when I am connected by usb  The controller is set up like a PlayStation controller, x='OK' o='cancel/back' but when connected by Bluetooth, square acts like the 'cancel/back' button, and circle acts like the 'OK' button.  You know how in games on the PlayStation X is like 'okay/go' and circle is like 'back/cancel'  and also when it's connected by Bluetooth, many of the buttons don't register at all when setting controls
Okay, I will try that. Btw, updater crashes this time around when trying to update. Had to manually update this time.
You have a really good thing going here.

But one little bug :

Whenever i set the analog sticks to keys on a keyboard, they trigger both the original axis control and the key i set it to.
Ex : I set LS Up to be F1, but it sends both F1 and the movement of the left stick

And 2 questions :
  • Just like deadzone, is it possible to have an anti-deadzone setting in a way similar to how x360ce does it?
  • Is it possible for me to contribute by adding features to the program?
Is there a way to link a specific controller or controller ID to a specific profile?

Currently when I turn my controllers on they are assigned a controller number; My red gamepad becomes 'Controller 1', my blue gamepad becomes 'Controller 2' and the profile that that controller number had last time, ie. 'Controller 1' gets 'Profile 1' and 'Controller 2' gets 'Profile 2'.

However, the controllers are assigned numbers in the order they are connected. So if I connect my blue gamepad first, it becomes 'Controller 1' and uses 'Profile 1'.

Is there a fix for this that means that a controller with a specific ID is always assigned the same profile?

Thanks
... or you could just remember to connect your controllers in the right order or take <15 seconds to set the profiles yourself ...
I think I had some separate issue before, but now I have another one.

I recently built a new computer with Windows 10, and opted to buy a new bluetooth adapter (the one recommended on the website, in fact). Only problem is that my latency is through the roof. I'm literally sitting 12 inches away from my computer, and I can't even play anything because the lag is so bad. Not really sure what to do, honestly. The whole reason I got in on all this was so that I could eventually move all this stuff over to my TV so I could play on the couch. Any ideas?
Quote:[Image: IMAG0754_BURST001.jpg]

All the time!....
Please fix this or give the option to the program to reset everything so that we don't have to keep resetting the pc over and over again. Tried Aetheros AND Microsoft stacks. Same thing after a while. I can never go a full day without xinput failing.

(12-06-2015, 01:56 AM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]Try chaning the Xinput port of the settings to something like 6-10.

Okay, just now got to a point where it happened again after this. I have a proposal though. How about adding a feature where if it doesn't show an xinput controller in joy.cpl when xinput is supposed to be on, then auto switch to a different port segment. This is because when controller stopped reading as an xinput controller, I changed the ports and it started working again. When the controller stops being read as an xinput controller, have the program auto turn the controller off, then auto switch to the next port, then the user must turn controller back on.
Is there anyway I can get a game to recognize my controller as a DS4 i.e. when I play Assassin's Creed Syndicate with my DS4 Wired without using DS4Windows at all, it recognizes that it is a DS4 and gives me the same control options and layouts as it would on the PS4 (including touchpads actual features) but when I'm using DS4Windows with my controller running via Bluetooth it uses the 360 layout and shows all the button mapping for the 360
(09-23-2015, 10:38 AM)emilois Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestions:
Have DS4Windows create virtual keyboard/mouse that can be seen on Devices and Printers and the virtual keyboard/mouse will be controlled by the DS4 when keyboard/mouse inputs are mapped on the DS4.
This might guarantee DS4Windows keyboard/mouse control to work on all games.

Have DS4Windows create the XBox 360 Controller on the PC devices beforehand even when DS4 isn't connected yet.
By doing this, PC will always recognize XBox 360 Controller as the first controller connected to it and the games will recognize XBox 360 Controller instead of Wireless Controller.
Make it able to create up to four XBox 360 Controller so that in four player multiplayer games, Wireless Controller will be recognized as the 5th player and will not interfere.

Is this not possible?
Hopefully I'm not posting this question in the wrong place, if I am, please direct me to somewhere better, but...

I've been trying to use DS4 to play Battlefront 2 on Steam. I have it working well enough that I can make it up to the point I choose my class and spawn, but as soon as I spawn my controller just stops working excluding one thing, the touch pad controls my mouse still. Nothing else works however. If I pause the game or die and need to choose my class again then my controller works once more, but... I don't understand why it would have such a disconnect.

Can anyone offer any help? D: