..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Version 1.4.0.87
Fixed Touchpad still mouse clicking when set to a key
For first time users: The ds4 driver (virtual bus) will silently and automatically install after clicking step one in the setup window
DS4Updater 1.4.0.86
For multilingual users: if your language has translations for DS4W (currently only French) DS4Updater will also download the language pack as well.

EDIT: Also the translations page and its spreadsheets have been remodeled for anyone wanting to translate DS4W. The website also has an language download page, and soon a quick how to vid.
I just updated and it seems that the touchpad is still clicking like a mouse when set to a key.
(11-04-2014, 06:48 AM)Nabs Wrote: [ -> ]I just updated and it seems that the touchpad is still clicking like a mouse when set to a key.

Crap I accidentally put the wrong thing in the code: Version 1.4.0.872 definitely fixes it now.
Thank you so much.
The program becomes unable to create an XInput device after I put the computer into sleep mode and pull the controller's USB cable out.
EDIT: Just in case, reopening the program doesn't help, it only starts working correctly after computer is rebooted.
(11-04-2014, 08:33 AM)GeneralFailer Wrote: [ -> ]The program becomes unable to create an XInput device after I put the computer into sleep mode and pull the controller's USB cable out.
EDIT: Just in case, reopening the program doesn't help, it only starts working correctly after computer is rebooted.

I just tried it multiple times, all times it can remake an xinput device. What OS are you on?
(11-04-2014, 08:33 AM)GeneralFailer Wrote: [ -> ]The program becomes unable to create an XInput device after I put the computer into sleep mode and pull the controller's USB cable out.

I would reinstall the DS4 driver and see what happens
I have reinstalled Windows and it seems to be detected correctly now. DS4W seemed to have problems installing driver though. I'm pretty sure that it didn't ask for administrative priveleges and imitated successful installation of the driver only after double-clicking the button. The installer in Scarlet.Crush's thread worked fine.
I'm using the portable version in Windows 8.1 x64.
The LED changing colors when holding the shift button doesn't seem to work anymore. It put a new "Shift: RGB" line under the standard one, but the UI is slightly cut off and it doesn't do anything. The update also defaulted all of my shift mappings, but that's not a big deal as long as it doesn't happen over and over. I tested the Insert and PageDown mappings for Afterburner/RivaTuner again, and it still doesn't work, although I'm not sure if that's something you even have the power to fix.
(11-05-2014, 06:02 PM)MangoTangoFox Wrote: [ -> ]The LED changing colors when holding the shift button doesn't seem to work anymore. It put a new "Shift: RGB" line under the standard one, but the UI is slightly cut off and it doesn't do anything. The update also defaulted all of my shift mappings, but that's not a big deal as long as it doesn't happen over and over. I tested the Insert and PageDown mappings for Afterburner/RivaTuner again, and it still doesn't work, although I'm not sure if that's something you even have the power to fix.

I'll go ahead and fix the shift led, and yeah shift controls were renamed, however I was hoping it would old shift controls would have carried over with the change, sorry about that, don't worry though it won't happen again.

I'm still looking around for ways to emulate keys better to no avail.

Also ds4windows.com is currently down for now, it should be up tomorrow hopefully.