..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Some old games might not work when emulating the keyboard, try setting the keys with Scan Code checked."
I tried to do this in the bf4 profile but the option does not "stick" even after saving?

help?
I have unistalled everything ....
installed again...same result....
only the damn touch pad works in bf4.....
WHY?????????????
do I have to put the DS4 in BF4 folder?

do I have to install any of thoxe 360 xinputce crap also?

anyone?
(12-26-2015, 09:46 PM)Baabbas Wrote: [ -> ]I have unistalled everything ....
installed again...same result....
only the damn touch pad works in bf4.....
WHY?????????????
do I have to put the DS4 in BF4 folder?

do I have to install any of thoxe 360 xinputce crap also?

anyone?

No you don't have to put DS4 in BF4 folder.

Also i'd like to know why you want to play a shooter on PC with a controller, you will be greatly disadvantaged.
Anyway, have you tried with a "real" controller like Xbox for Windows or Logitech ?
It's probably just the game that doesn't support controller (cause it's pretty much useless imho)
(12-27-2015, 03:29 AM)poudigne Wrote: [ -> ]No you don't have to put DS4 in BF4 folder.

Also i'd like to know why you want to play a shooter on PC with a controller, you will be greatly disadvantaged.
Anyway, have you tried with a "real" controller like Xbox for Windows or Logitech ?
It's probably just the game that doesn't support controller (cause it's pretty much useless imho)

I player bf4 on ps4 before......
I cant get the hang of flying aircraft with m\k

I havê a Logitech rumblepad 2 and its nothing to compare to ds4......
I just want to make it work
(12-27-2015, 02:58 PM)Baabbas Wrote: [ -> ]I player bf4 on ps4 before......
I cant get the hang of flying aircraft with m\k

I havê a Logitech rumblepad 2 and its nothing to compare to ds4......
I just want to make it work

Was it working with the rumblepad?
(12-15-2015, 03:31 PM)Demonjustin Wrote: [ -> ]That worked perfectly, thank you. Laugh

However, now I've another question. Is it possible for me to set my right stick's Z-axis to be less sensitive whilst keeping my Z-axis as it is on my left stick? Aiming is impossible with my vertical aim flying all over. ><;

(12-27-2015, 05:30 PM)poudigne Wrote: [ -> ]Was it working with the rumblepad?

No.....
but a friend of mine has it working but with those files of 360ce xinput or something....
(12-27-2015, 09:14 PM)Baabbas Wrote: [ -> ]No.....
but a friend of mine has it working but with those files of 360ce xinput or something....

Then try to search for those xinput driver thing.
I think there is a conflict with onde of my inputs.....
I havê a Razer orbweaver, Logitech k400, Logitech 502 Proteus and the ds4......when i unplug the razer Orbweaver the ds4 works, but if i plug it back while in game the mouse stops moving but the buttons work.
Gonna give up....this kind of crap was one of the things that made me buy a console....

Despite all, good luck with the project
(12-28-2015, 09:26 AM)Baabbas Wrote: [ -> ]I think there is a conflict with onde of my inputs.....
I havê a Razer orbweaver, Logitech  k400, Logitech 502 Proteus and the ds4......when i unplug the razer Orbweaver the ds4 works, but if i plug it back while in game the mouse stops moving but the buttons work.
Gonna give up....this kind of crap was one of the things that made me buy a console....

Despite all, good luck with the project

Ho yeah... Never plug more than 1 controller at the same time, the game won't know which one to use.
(12-28-2015, 04:58 PM)poudigne Wrote: [ -> ]Ho yeah... Never plug more than 1 controller at the same time, the game won't know which one to use.

Logitech K400r is a wireless keyboard its nott the issue cause  I unpluged it and the ds4 still did not worked

the pr oblem is between the  DS4, Razer orbweaver and the mouse.....

And to be honest the DS4 has "loose" turns while flying, there is something odd because I cant get to do the same tight turn with it like I can do with the key board.....

Gonna try a Logitech F310 since its a Lgitech

but thx anyway