..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyway to make this program to support other controller?
I just bought this aracde stick http://www.amazon.com/compatible-Arcade-...arcade+pro
the input is similar to DS4 also have a touchpad
I've tried switch to PS4 mode it won't work
Hi, does anybody know how to get DS4Windows working with ModOrganizer (for modded skyrim)?
I've setup some hotkeys, which work completely fine when I launch skyrim directly, but when I run skyrim through ModOrganizer, I receive no input from the hotkeys.

If you don't understand what I mean, please at the link below, it's a thread I've made on MO's support forum. It's really short.
http://forum.step-project.com/topic/9607...d-with-mo/

EDIT: OR, is there any way to get 32-bit version of DS4Windows? Could be a bit older.
EDI2: Nwm, I found solution. I've had to turn UAC off.
Solution: https://www.reddit.com/r/SteamController...organizer/
Noticed that when you're on a pcsx2 memory card screen asking you whether or not you want to save, if you turn on bluetooth at that moment, it will auto accept meaning that when you turn on bluetooth, all buttons are quickly pressed. So I would like to request that no buttons get pressed automatically just because you turn on bluetooth.

Also, make it so that rumble never turns on in the menu UNLESS you press the test rumble button. Sometimes going into a profiles makes the controller rumble for no reason. This has been happening since first release.
Hi everyone, I cant reconnect my DS4 to my PS4 eversince i connected it to DS4windows , It wont even turn on or charge, Unless connected VIA usb to my laptop and DS4windows is on. Please help 
Hi guys, new guy here.
Everything works fine but 1 thing.
I can't get my second ds4 controller to work in game.
For example i want to play one piece warrior 3 with my wife, but the ingame menu doesnt recognize my second controller.
I tried remapping the button so that the second controller's buttons are the same button as player 2 would use on keyboard, still no results.
I cant only play with 1 controller and 1 keyboard, but not 2 controllers.

Am I forgetting something??

Thank you guys and Happy New year
Hi

First off, thanks for an awesome program, been using it quite a while now. However during November-December I stopped because my pc was down.
When starting it up again all this with windows 10 new build is out and you have released a few updates, and i now run into some issues.

I have cleaned everything from the pc, drivers, program and everything, and now I have reinstalled it all just to get a fresh start.

What happens is that as soon as I connect the DS4 the program freezes (there was another guy in the thread with the same issue but it was never fixed for him I guess).
Now I've found out that it only freezes when I use a USB extension, for example my keyboard has two extra USB ports in it which is very convenient for the DS4.

Now I wouldn't complain any further since I would guess it's a compatability issue with the keyboard and all, but it was working with the keyboard before and now it doesnt.

If I connect it directly into the computer it recognizes it as a 360 controller right away and DS4 shows the controller as it should.
But if I connect it to the keyboard USB it recognizes it as a "wireless controller" and DS4 freezes.

If I unplug the DS4 during the freeze of DS4, it still does everything, so then  it shows me in the log that it connected the DS4 and that it was instantly disconnected.

Any thoughts, tips on what to do in order to use my keyboard USB ports?

Best Regards
Hi all!

First of all, thank you for this nice tool.

I'm planning on buying a PS4 controller to play PC games (only race/football genres), especially Rocket League with Steam.

My satisfaction will higly depened on how this tool performs and I'm afraid of buying a PS4 controller that I will not use.

Given this, I just want a overall feedback of the current version from the community and if I should go ahead and buy the controller.

Thank you all.
Hi.
I bought a BT dongle Orico BTA-406 (CSR8510 chipset), but i think it will not be compatible. 
I consider buying this model : GC-WB867D-I (Intel BT/Wireless Driver). It is 100 % compatible with DS4W? 
If i buy 8dBi receivers will have a much better signal?
I followed all of the steps, I installed the 360 Driver, DS4 Windows, and DS4 Driver. My computer successfully paired with my PS4 controller and is connected. However, DS4 Windows still says that no controllers are connected.

I have tried unpairing and repairing, uninstalling the programs reinstalling. The only time DS4 senses the controller is when I plug it in with a cable. When I use bluetooth and the device is connected, DS4 wont sense it.

Can anyone help me with this issue?
i thought using the default profile my DS4 would act pretty much the same as my DS3 did with the scp drivers, but it's not working right.

test programs see an xbox360 controller with the right button presses using the default profile.
but with the game "warblade" i can only use keyboard keys.
best i can get is when i assign keyboard keys and have the game set to joystick controls, i then get the left stick to work occasionally, but only at the very edge of its deadzone.
the default xbox360 buttons are completely ignored, and it skips at least half the keypresses in a macro.
it used to respond just fine to xbox360 buttons when i was using an older version of the scptoolkit with a DS3.

since both tools by default map to the xbox360 driver, shouldn't compatibility be identical when using the default profile?

i'm running windows 10 pro x64(version 1511 preview 11082.1000), and i tried the DS4 wired and wireless.
and i did run a full cleanup of scp toolkit before trying DS4windows.