..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I get a macro to repeat? I've recorded everything but I want it to repeat, and it seems there's no option for it.
In the macro recording dialog, ther'es a dropdown menu that says 'play once'. change that to 'repeat while held' or whatever the second option is
i see no option for that anywhere
[Image: oEcZlZt.png]
(01-13-2016, 11:04 AM)343N Wrote: [ -> ]i see no option for that anywhere
[Image: oEcZlZt.png]

It might only appear in the dialog where you're binding the macro to a button. If you press a button on the controller while editing a profile, the "select an action" dialog comes up, and if you hit Record a macro through that dialog it has the option:

[Image: 3DfePr0.jpg]
(01-13-2016, 04:30 PM)ekzor Wrote: [ -> ]It might only appear in the dialog where you're binding the macro to a button. If you press a button on the controller while editing a profile, the "select an action" dialog comes up, and if you hit Record a macro through that dialog it has the option:

[Image: 3DfePr0.jpg]

it's there! thanks heaps.

ah, there's no option for a toggle, damn.

and repeat while held doesn't seem to be working
so here i'm making a simple macro to demonstrate, and binding it to cross. it doesn't repeat. if i keep pressing it does, but if i hold it it doesn't even though I set it to hold to repeat. (the constant press in the gif is me spamming it)
[Image: r6FRK2J.gif]
Can't ever do local coop because activating 2 controllers always ends up with only 1 xinput controller shown in the joy.cpl. If I activate 3 controller though, 2 xinput controllers show up in the joy.cpl.

[attachment=58745]
[attachment=58746]
(01-09-2016, 08:32 PM)ekzor Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot for the great drivers/UI!

I'm experiencing a recurring (and repeatable) problem with DS4Windows where putting my computer into Standby (S3) causes the "XBOX 360 Controller" device, which is being emulated by DS4W, to disappear. The only way to make it come back is to reboot my computer; restarting DS4W, unpairing/re-pairing, plugging in the controller, and even moving my bluetooth dongle to a different USB port have no impact. Note also that I unpair the controller before going into Standby, so the XBOX 360 Controller device isn't even present at the time, but it just won't come back when I wake up my computer and pair the controller.

Some interesting notes for when this is happening:

- The default Wireless Controller device appears and actually works properly after I pair. Once I run DS4Windows, the Wireless Controller device stops working but its XBOX 360 Controller replacement doesn't show up.

- The DS4Windows app correctly detects and receives input from my controller (Edit: forgot to mention that i can see my lightbar change to my custom colour and my custom bindings, like what I use to disconnect the controller, work)

- The trackpad mouse on the controller still works

It's just the actual game controller device that vanishes after standby, and nothing will bring it back except for a full reboot.

Fake edit: I just tested killing DS4W before standby and it appears that this stops the problem from happening, but I might sometimes forget to close the program and then the only fix is a full reboot. Ideally your app would just run in the background without needing to be tinkered with; I'm definitely not going to remember to close it every night before bed Sad

I'm using Windows 7 x64 and an IOGEAR GBU521 bluetooth dongle (BCM920702 Bluetooth 4.0 chipset), and I run DS4W in admin mode. I used to run SCP Server with my DS3 (same OS & BT dongle) and this wasn't an issue, so I don't suspect it's my hardware causing this problem.

Having the exact same issues. Only rebooting fixes it. Quite annoying. Hoping for some solution soon.
J2K, thank you man, your driver is amazing [Image: thumbsup.gif]

I would like to confirm the excellent work Dualshock 4 on Windows 10 (64) via Bluetooth adapter Grand-X BT40G (Chipset: BlueCore® CSR8510™ A10 WLCSP).
System installed driver automatically.

Through the extension cable with 1.8 meters - the response time was about 4,5+ ms
Through the Bluetooth adapter on 3+ meters - response time 1.3-1.4 ms (at any load).
D-PAD & Left Analog Stick Swaping possibil with this?