..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, didn't want to start a new thread.

So gonna ask here.

I seem to be unable to get mine to work.

I've tried the following guides

http://ngemu.com/threads/tutorial-fully-...ws.172649/

http://ngemu.com/threads/tutorial-fully-...-2.172601/

ngemu.com/threads/hoto-configuring-sony-playstation-dualshock-4-with-epsxe-on-windows-7.169873/

http://ds4windows.com/#howto

And no matter what i seem to do, i can't get the DS4 program to show my PS4 controller.

I've installed and uninstalled and tried following each guide to the letter.

I'm not using blutetooth, am just trying to connect it via usb (Don't have a bluetooth dongle for my pc).

Can anyone help?

I'm not getting any errors either, it simply doesn't show up on DS4 as connected, in fact it doesn't show up at all.

EDIT: I'm running win7 x64 btw.
I doubt this is the right place for this, however, I cannot get ps4 controller to show up on ds4windows or inputmapper or under windows controllers. I cannot get it to show up as anything other than an Unspecified USB Input Device. I've installed the SCP driver, I've installed and ran the .bat file for inputmapper. I am running an up to date version of Windows 10....PLEASE HELP
Hello. I noticed in the latest changelog, it says "Fixes for inverting the sticks"

But... I can't figure out how to invert the axes for the control sticks.

How can this be done? Could somebody please help me?
i keep expericing controller disconnecting on windows 8.1 x64. after that it won't connect again untill I close and restart the ds4windows app. not even thru cable.
it has brought all the way to desperation...it's making me loose alot of online matches as alt-tabing the game prompts imediate disconnection and loosing the match.
(01-21-2016, 11:38 AM)MultiKoopa Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I noticed in the latest changelog, it says "Fixes for inverting the sticks"

But... I can't figure out how to invert the axes for the control sticks.

How can this be done? Could somebody please help me?

When you're editing a profile, right-click either stick, choose a stick, and select how you want to invert it.
Hey guys, I need your help.

I bought a bluetooth dongle last week to use my ds4 controller as a wireless controller aswell as a media center controller.

I already configured both profiles and I was having no problems but when I turned my controller off and tried to connect again the bluetooth driver would go nuts and lose connection to the controller and then try to connect again and I had to unpair the controller and pair again.

The next time I paired and connected to the controller I tested everything again and now the mouse won't move smoothly and after a bit of testing I got the mouse to work as smooth as before but only for a few seconds and during that time the input delay was 1~2 ms, while now I can't even go below 28 ms. (when wired i have 4ms input delay)

So, first I need to figure out why I can't simply reconnect my controller (This is a must to save the controller battery) and then I would like to be able to get the input delay a bit lower so I can use the mouse properly. So if you guys can't help me I'd be really gratefull Tongue
Does anyone know how if this problem has a fix or is unsolvable?

I recently bought a ds4 controller and installed ds4windows to use it. It works fine if I connect it via USB cable, but I want to use it via Bluetooth from time to time. When I set the controller to pair with my laptop, it connects and ds4windows detects it and it runs fine, but after I turn off ds4windows or restart my laptop, it doesn't detect the controller on Bluetooth even though in my Bluetooth devices it says the ds4 controller is already paired.

One way of fixing it for me currently is to remove the ds4 controller from my Bluetooth devices then pair it again, but it's tiring to deal with it each time I want to use the controller via Bluetooth. Is there some way to make it so that the controller is automatically detected by ds4windows everytime I try to pair the Bluetooth? I'm running on Windows 10 if that helps.
OK, I have a bit of problem making macros to work, that is I don't know how to do it.

I wanna bind to share button options as PS4 has (except for opening the video/pics galery)
So how to make it work?
Press twice share to get F12 output
Press and hold for 0.5sec to get F11 output

Share is in Controls unbound.

Also is there a way to, for example, if I press one of the buttons, one of the sticks get different sensitivity and curve? When I release it, all goes normal.

Best regards
To fix the controller not working after turning it off and then back on, pressĀ "Stop" at the bottom of the DS4Windows window and then "Start".
Anyone else having problems with exclusive mode again with Windows 10?

Using the Windows 10 x64 1511 10586.104