..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-25-2016, 03:11 PM)ekzor Wrote: [ -> ]I actually came back here to post a new finding with regards to the standby problem I posted earlier (the one jeffqchen was responding to): I reinstalled windows the other day, and now I cannot repeat the controller device disappearing. Granted I've only had one opportunity to test it; I noticed DS4Windows was still open this morning and gave it a shot. It was happening 100% of the time with my previous installation.

This may happen if a USB hub or device is powered off while the computer is in standby and not powered on before the computer resumes.

Since you reinstalled Windows, Windows may now be set to a different power profile so not to power down USB devices during sleep/standby mode. That's my guess. You can test this theory by adjusting Windows' power settings from the control panel.
I just want to thank you for this great tool. I've had so many different PC gamepads and everyone of them sucked in terms of the D-Pad. Now I'm happy with my DS4 connected via bluetooth. Keep up the good work Smile
I have a recurring problem. I use DS4Windows and the SSSPSX PAD Pressure Mod 1.7.1 plugin most of the time, although the problem persists with any pad plugin in PCSX2. The upper left and lower right diagonal directions on the left stick do not register correctly and as a result the character is considered to walk instead of run. Note that this happens on some games like Rule of Rose and .Hack part 1 but not on Xenosaga ep III.

What am I doing wrong? Is there any plugin that is the preferred one with DS4Win ?
Thank you for your anwsers :-)
I got my DS4 to connect through Bluetooth only once, now it doesn't work anymore.

Each time I try to add the controller, Windows says "Installing driver for Bluetooth Peripheral Device." After it's done with that, the controller disconnects itself. Then I try to connect it again, and the same thing happens. It's supposed to be using the driver installed by DS4Windows, right? I've tried installing this driver several times, with and without restarting my computer afterward. Anybody know why my DS4 refuses to use the driver provided by DS4Windows?
(03-01-2016, 06:56 PM)bit_crusherrr Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get exclusive mode working in Windows 10 without disabling the DHCP service

If I disable the DHCP service the windows store and windows update don't work. Is there any workaround for this? The thing that closes and opens explorer.exe doesn't let it connect in exclusive mode for me
What version of ds4windows and what version of windows 10?
Hey there,
I don't know if this got answered anywhere in this thread already. I didn't find anything on google about it so I hope someone can help me here. I installed the DS4Tool as it is described in the tutorial. The program lists my controller when i plug it in but pushing the buttons doesn't do anything when i'm ingame. The only thing I can use is the touchpad. I've tried several games, but it doesn't work anywhere. It also doesn't matter which usb port i use.

Many thanks in advance.

My PC:
Win 7 64-Bit
AMD Phenom II X4 955 processor
8 GB internal memory
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 Motherboard
Is there any way to program the DPad diagonals? I'd really like to be able to emulate keys with the diagonals, but I haven't found a way and I don't see any relevant looking config files to mess with either.

I can't get Pinnacle Game Profiler to work in Windows 10, so DS4Windows is my only hope of playing Oblivion with a controller now....
i am very frequently having to force close and restart DS4windows. i am running it in windows 10 in bootcamp on a macbook pro. anyone know something about this? i usually have to close it because, the light bar changes to white (when i have it set in DS4W to a color) which means windows has taken control of the controller over DS4W, or the controls start malfunctioning (like triggering the L2 button of its own accord, with no way of stopping it), or the controls all stop working except for the touchpad, or it's causing a problem in GTA5 where it is impossible to simply hold a weapon without aiming it.
Rumble can't long over 6 second...
Is that bug?
I'm using the recommended BT adapter (amazon)

Works great wired, but I am getting 20-40ms latency at all times on BT. my BT module is plugged into the front of my PC and is never more than 3ft away from my controller. Any suggested on how to solve this? Its unusable with this latency playing rocket league on PC.

Thanks