..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-29-2016, 04:49 AM)wohdin Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know why mouse control under DS4W breaks when certain applications are in focus? For me, it seems to be µTorrent/qBittorrent and Discord, most notably, but I'm sure there are others. If I click on such a window, I have to alt-tab back out of it in order to get my mouse control back. It's a mild annoyance, I suppose, but it means that I can't use these applications while I'm charging my mouse's batteries Sad

(04-30-2016, 11:42 PM)pedrovay2003 Wrote: [ -> ]You can do an instant disconnect by pressing PS and Options at the same time.

why do they even have the other long 10 second way? it's been so long and such a pain doing it the slow way. thank you.
hi I used DS4Windows to connect my Dualshock 4 to my HP laptop via bluetooth. Now I'm trying to connect it to my PS4 but when I plug it in and try to connect it like it was a new controller, (plugging it in and then holding the PS button) it just flashes and then stops. I talked to PlayStation Support already but none of their things worked and my only other option is to send it in for repair which I dont wanna do as it's $149 plus tax. Any help? . How can I re-connect it to my PS4?
Hey the picture is not showing up for the controller how do it fix this just wanna be able to see the pic in the profile area of the controller.
I'm having a problem where I had mapped a button to a keyboard key, now I'm trying to unmap it and set it to the default X360 button, but it seems to stay stuck on the Windows key I had assigned it.

I've tried unassigning it, and deleting/creating a new profile to no avail.

Probably a simple fix, but I'm new to the software. Thanks.

Edit: Think I sorted it out. The software (and the DS4) take some getting used to.
(03-05-2016, 10:04 AM)OminaeYu Wrote: [ -> ]What version of ds4windows and what version of windows 10?

I had the same problem as you had with Windows 10 version 1511. I hadn't had any problems for a long while, but recently I noticed DS4Windows couldnt run my controller in exclusive mode. Tried all sorts of things mentioned in this thread until I found out it was the usb port. Seems like it doesnt really like USB 3 ports. Switched to a USB 2 port on my computer and it suddenly ran in exclusive mode.

So try switching ports to a USB 2 port.
Yikes, I was having an issue with my launcher for uPlay and Warframe freezing my system when starting up. I finally googled DS4Windows + uPlay and found a previous topic about this.

If you are experiencing odd crashes / lockups in games, try removing your controller & quitting DS4Windows - My freezes went away, instantly. This is frustrating, as I use a wired controller for my games.

Perhaps it's time for alternatives.

*******WOw, I had this chat program, I couldn't use it, everytime I tried, it'd freeze my system.  I just tried it again today because I remembered about this and boom, no freeze.

DS4Windows is almost malware.
Greetings,

i'm new to this forum, but have used the Software for quite some time. Mostly run's smoothly, except when i Try to start up Team Speak 3. Ts loads for about 5 min every step(open up, join server, change chanell, etc). Is there a way to fix this? Is my motherboard causing this? Is Windows 7 causing this? If you need specs here you go:
ASRock P75 Pro 3, Controler takes USB 2.0 slot
Disable the "Hide DS4 controller" option, or quit DS4Windows. Fixes it.
hey guys I can not activate in ds4  "hide" controller . I  close "steam" and"uplay". I need me ps4 controller to play dark souls 3
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a controller issue I'm having please. I'm trying to use a DS4 controller wired, and DS4Windows picks up all the stick/button/rumble/light etc inputs in the "Controller Readings" tab, but I'm completely unable to map buttons on the screen in the "Controls" tab. Nothing is being picked up at all.

I was previously using DS4Windows with no problems until I had to reinstall Windows 10 (64 bit, currently at 1511). I definitely meet all the program's requirements and I've tried reinstalling drivers, running as admin, and switching between usb 2 and 3. Nothing seems to help. I can use an Xbox One controller with the same usb slot no problem. I've tried to use InputMapper and I had pretty much the same problem. My DS4 is working with Rocket League at least, but I can't use it for games like Dark Souls 3 anymore. Any ideas please?