..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-05-2016, 12:18 AM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Never done it myself, this one seems good though: http://www.digitalcitizen.life/use-task-...ac-prompts

Awesome, I really appreciate it.
For anyone who would find it helpful, I set up a .bat file to first run the fix, and then run DS4Windows. This assumes that you have the fix and DS4Windows.exe in the same folder, and you'll need to open the .bat file in a text editor to make sure the paths to everything are correct.

(08-03-2016, 04:45 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]I have created a small EXE that automates this for you.
https://inputmapper.com/downloads/downlo...-mode-tool

Is there any way to actually DISABLE that splash screen that was added in 1.4 of the fix? I like the idea of a single mouse click getting everything going, and it would make starting the fix with Windows a lot smoother; a link to version 1.3 would be great, too, if that's easier. Thanks again for streamlining the fix for us!

EDIT: Never mind, I figured out how to get rid of the splash screen. Thanks again, this is awesome. Laugh
Can anyone help me?

DS4Windows has been working perfectly for the past year or so with me. But today, as I was playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate, my PC got a blue screen, crashed, and restarted on its own. Ever since then, DS4Windows won't recognize my DS4 via bluetooth.

I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting my DS4 to the bluetooth connection. I tried pressing the reset button behind the DS4. I tried updating DS4Windows and the DS4 driver via DS4Windows. Also manually reset my PC twice.

Please help. The only thing that has worked so far is if I plug in a USB cable from the DS4 to my PC. Only then does DS4Windows work.

*update *problem fixed
I don't know if I should just feel stupid or what. But I just turned my PC off for about half a day before using it again. And lo and behold, DS4Windows connected again! I just unpaired and paired my DS4 before trying again and everything is back to normal.

I'm just gonna keep this here in case anyone ever finds themselves in the same problem in the future.
I had an issue with playing minecraft and whenever I click with the right joystick it just vibrates and disables the right joystick commands until i got back in and re add them
Some games don't accept certain controls mapped on DS4Windows, like Alt, Ctrl, or Shift. JoyToKey has better control, meaning the controls mapped there will surely work on any game. I use it together with DS4Windows to ensure full control.
Windows 10 version 1607 came out yesterday, and with it, DS4Windows is back to the way it was at the launch of Windows 10: exclusive mode no longer functions. Pretty fitting for an "Anniversary Edition," right?
(08-11-2016, 08:51 PM)Kei-chan Wrote: [ -> ]Windows 10 version 1607 came out yesterday, and with it, DS4Windows is back to the way it was at the launch of Windows 10: exclusive mode no longer functions. Pretty fitting for an "Anniversary Edition," right?

Just notice this Sad
Really 5ucks
Hi, first post here. I've recently started using DS4Windows and have got it working fine, but I can't figure out how to reconnect the controller when I come to use it again. My understanding is I just need to press the PS button and it should reconnect (as long as Bluetooth and DS4Windows are both running), but all that happens is the pad flashes a few times and then stops (light goes off). My Laptop makes a sound as if it's trying to connect, and then makes a sound as if it's disconnecting. This happens continuously.

The only way to stop it and get it operating again is to un-pair the controller from BT and then re-pair it again.

What am I doing wrong?
(08-11-2016, 08:51 PM)Kei-chan Wrote: [ -> ]Windows 10 version 1607 came out yesterday, and with it, DS4Windows is back to the way it was at the launch of Windows 10: exclusive mode no longer functions. Pretty fitting for an "Anniversary Edition," right?

Close DS4Windows.
Bring up the device manager. Disable the device "HID-compliant game controller."
Launch DS4Windows.
Re-enable the device. It'll now be in exclusive mode.

Or...

Leave DS4Windows open.
Bring up the device manager.
Disable and then immediately re-enable each "HID-compliant game controller" until you see a notification from DS4Windows.

PS. This isn't Microsoft's problem. It's up to software developers to maintain their software when such updates arrive.
(08-12-2016, 02:30 PM)Laraul Wrote: [ -> ]PS. This isn't Microsoft's problem. It's up to software developers to maintain their software when such updates arrive.

Sorry but that is inaccurate. This is infact a kernel level issue within kernel32.dll (psst thats Microsoft) that is hooking all HID devices keeping applications from connecting exclusively.

https://inputmapper.com/21-windows-10-an...ings-broke
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...342&auth=1