..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ys ark of napishtim problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello i got a problem everything runs fine smooth till i enter a certain place then the graphics bug and it lags. Till i move up a bit then it goes fine but if i move back to the area it locks up.

I am using a ISO from my Ys ps2 disk and have no problem when I run this on my console. Thank you for your help
[Image: 30kuhi8.jpg]
(10-16-2014, 07:26 PM)Verbaluk Wrote: [ -> ]Hello i got a problem everything runs fine smooth till i enter a certain place then the graphics bug and it lags. Till i move up a bit then it goes fine but if i move back to the area it locks up.

I am using a ISO from my Ys ps2 disk and have no problem when I run this on my console. Thank you for your help
[Image: 30kuhi8.jpg]

try pressing F9
tried software mode (f9) ?
Ya it does nothing Sad
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
I5 3470, AMD HD 7700 2 gig, 8gig mem and windows 7 64.

PCSX2 ver is 1.2.1. The settings are all normal apart from Dx11 hardware 2x native i tried change this a ton as well nothing. And interlacing is set to normal.
PAL or NTSC version ?
PAL version
this one hasn't been tested yet.
dunno how it works, then. maybe you should try older pcsx2 versions and/or latest svn, just i case.
and maybe it could be worth making then a bug report.
Ah ok no worries ya I shall give diff version a try and if not post bug report thanks for your time.
Just annoying have to keep plugging in ps2 instead then to play atm I got to many consoles and no more room >< lol
Pages: 1 2