..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mapping a controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After I figured out the program, I mapped a simple USB controller to the correct controls, and it worked just fine in the main menu of the PS2. However, when I try to launch a game, the mapped buttons and sticks do not work. Why is this?
What controller?
A wired Gigaware
(11-27-2014, 05:33 AM)Mothman Wrote: [ -> ]A wired Gigaware

can you post the screenshot of lilypad settings
(11-27-2014, 06:27 AM)s.sakash Wrote: [ -> ]can you post the screenshot of lilypad settings

Here you go
Have you tried any other game?
(11-27-2014, 06:44 AM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried any other game?

To be frank, no. Reason is, the ISO of another game I tried didn't work but I think that was a personal error. So I will try another game right now.
(11-27-2014, 06:48 AM)Mothman Wrote: [ -> ]To be frank, no. Reason is, the ISO of another game I tried didn't work but I think that was a personal error. So I will try another game right now.

You may want to disable the XInput device API
(11-27-2014, 12:35 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: [ -> ]You may want to disable the XInput device API

No dice. Didn't seem to change anything.
Basically the input device setting in the options is not working ("keyboard only"), as the game automatically selects the input device during the mainloop I guess.