..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Trouble with cheats.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, by now you probably guys think this is annoying,being as there are about 100 posts about the same thing haha, but i can't seem to get my cheats to work. I took time before i came here tho, most of it was spent watching you tube tuts and browsing these forums. But anyway, whenever I load my cheats, I'll get the cheats loaded message, buy no cheats actually do anything. I will include the pnach file below. Thanks you for taking the time to read this and hopefully help me!
That CRC isn't from the normal Kingdom Hearts II. Greatest Hits or Platinum (PAL).

Would explain why the codes aren't working.

Regular Kingdom Hearts II CRC is DA0535FD.
ok, so I went through and changed the CRC, now it wont even show that the cheats are being loaded.
what kh2 version are you trying to play
Kingdom Hearts II (v0.10) That is exactally what the iso is called.
what does this (v0.10) stand for ?
Did you patch it ?
I have done nothing to it, that was the name when it was downloaded. The only thing I'm trying to do is implement some cheats.
Oh , sorry. didn't get you commited piracy

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.