..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FF X sound issue , Fmv lines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ,

I tried to play FF X (pal) with Pcsx2 1.2.1 (pcsx2-r5875) but i have some problems.

The first one is when i got random encounter i hear i weird sound, i also hear the same sound some times when i change region (i post a video also to see the problem)

The second one is on FMV's i got some vertical "lines" when characters move fast. (if you see the video i post down you will see)

VIDEO : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2cnme3_ffx-problems (the 1st half is the 1st problem and the 2nd half the second problem)

My hardware is

Intel Cpu i3 M370 @ 2.33ghz.
4gb ram.
nvidia geforce gt525m 1gb.
Windows 7 64bit.

Thank you in advance!!
Video doesn't work.

For the second problem, press F5 to cycle through interlace modes until it goes away.
(12-16-2014, 11:09 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Video doesn't work.

For the second problem, press F5 to cycle through interlace modes until it goes away.

Now video works... Check it again pls. Smile
The sound you hear when battle starts is the normal one, but slowed down.

Go to Config->Audio->Plugin settings and change timestretch to async mix, and that will fix it.
(12-16-2014, 11:31 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]The sound you hear when battle starts is the normal one, but slowed down.

Go to Config->Audio->Plugin settings and change timestretch to async mix, and that will fix it.

I know which is the correct sound , i played the game on ps2 Tongue
I tryed now with async mix and this weird sound isnt appear anymore, i hope it is ok now.
Is this problem of my hardware ? It cant handle the sync of th sound ?

As for FMV's i tried to change this setting with f5 but i didnt notice big difference...
Try f7
(12-16-2014, 02:23 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Try f7

F7 doesnt work either is like a scanlines filter.

Thank you both for your answers!

ps. The "blend bff" is the best i tryed for fmv's , but i am not sure if is the perfect...