..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GH2 Guitar Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For GH2, the guitar pad (I'm using a keyboard for the pad) isn't working when I'm playing a song, but works on the menu's. I tried with GH3 and it works just fine, just not with GH2. Any fixes?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Im running on an I5 4460 Quadcore 3.2ghz, Intel ingtegrated graphics hd 4600 (Ugh I need to get a new graphics card >.<), 8GB DDR3, on Windows 8, using 1.2.1, I have changed the speedhack settings to off, as well as using Direct3D9 (Hardware), a Custom Resolution to fit my monitor resolution, allow 8-bit textures and the hacks on, and in the hacks I have skipdraw on 3, then anti aliasing aa1 is checked, and finally, I'm using an ISO. Hope that is it.
are the controls maybe different between the two. I haven't played GH2 or GH3 on ps2 in ages so I can't remember. If they're the same, then try rebinding your controls
Maybe pressure sensitivity or some related issue?

Can you show your lilypad settings?
[Image: 0115bb4d22117d05509b51688cd350cc.png]
it is pad 2...

I would guess GH2 supports only pad 1 except for menu's in single player while GH3 was smart enough to enable both.

Just guessing here but maybe you can try to use pad 1?

Btw. I have never seen this funky tab. I didn't know that lilypad supports this stuff natively...
(01-09-2015, 03:55 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]it is pad 2...

I would guess GH2 supports only pad 1 except for menu's in single player while GH3 was smart enough to enable both.

Just guessing here but maybe you can try to use pad 1?

Btw. I have never seen this funky tab. I didn't know that lilypad supports this stuff natively...

Didn't realize that. Thank you.