..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PAL - Dirge of Cerberus in Japanesse?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!... Had download the new version of pcsx2 to test with the Dirge of cerberus pal version....

But the game appeare in japanesse only and I don't find nothing to change the language.... I'm spanish... and the game is a PAL version and... i'm using a pal bios... Wacko

any idea?Excl

p.s.: sorry for my english
If a game is originally in Japanese then you can't change it to english or spanish.
However if the game is multi-language then there should be a language selection option at the start of the game.
(03-14-2009, 06:06 PM)redlof Wrote: [ -> ]However if the game is multi-language then there should be a language selection option at the start of the game.

Some games are multilanguage and do not offer such an in-game option. Instead they try to use the language which ist selected in the bios (that's the case with God of War 1 PAL, for example).
So try booting your Bios (with CDVD null and GSdx in software mode) and select your preferred language.