..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Minor Version # Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Version being used: 1.2.1 r5875
Emulation Options: All defaults
Plugins Used: Video(GSdx 0 AVX2), Sound(SPU2-x r 5830)

The bug I have seems to stem from the console showing the revision number of my installed pcsx2 as r5873 instead of r5875 which I believe it should; I haven't been on in a while because life stuff so forgive me if this is in the wrong section
avih just played a bit with revision numbers... maybe you can have a look if the most recent development build works for you?
it did work, the revision number displayed properly; if I may ask, when will the program update to the latest stable build (im assuming it'll be a 1.3.1 version unless otherwise), even if its just a guess at this point, as the latest news so far mentions linux development, and older stuff seems to not mention anything about "only X days away till stable update"
forum rules Wrote:We DO NOT KNOW when the next version will be released. Do not waste our time by asking.
It's not a bug.

r5875 is the revision of the whole package - which is the revision of the last component which changed in this package.

Inside the package of r5875: r5873 was the last revision where PCSX2.exe changed. r5974 and r5875 were changes to GSdx.
Thank you for your report. This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected bug reports subforum.