..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Sponsored Links?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone else start seeing sponsored links in the middle of threads? In between posts.
Nope, but I have adblock Evil
I have Adblock Plus (plus a custom HOSTS file) and I can still see the words 'Sponsored links'. Check it out:
[Image: CDCWaAt.png]
I can see that in chrome. Not FF though.
Maybe ABP changed their list to allowed those lines to be seen now. And then maybe Chrome already updated its list but Firefox hasn't yet? Does anyone in here not use an adblocker and can tell me if there was ads in our threads before?
There were before - I saw them on my phone before I updated my hosts to block ads.
(02-12-2015, 09:17 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe ABP changed their list to allowed those lines to be seen now. And then maybe Chrome already updated its list but Firefox hasn't yet? Does anyone in here not use an adblocker and can tell me if there was ads in our threads before?

I think it's somewhat recent, but I stopped blocking ads on this site a few weeks ago, so I could be wrong.
(02-12-2015, 09:20 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]There were before - I saw them on my phone before I updated my hosts to block ads.

So then what changed? :-\
IDK.
I see it. Could it be related to the Bug Squad group?
Pages: 1 2 3