..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help with Persona 4 o3o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Whenever I start up Persona 4, everything runs fine at 60 frames, but whenever there is dialogue, such as when igor talks, it instantly goes down to 12-15 fps and the it sounds as if they are stuttering. I have no idea what im doing so if you wanna explain to me like a monkey that would be great Laugh
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Your hardware specs - Memory: 8 GB, Windows 8, Intel Core i7, everything else I don't know how to find but it runs everything other than the dialogue perfectly find and I can play most games at 60 fps on top settings
PCSX2 1.2.1.r5873
Everything I believe is of default settings
The game I am having trouble with Persona 4 and I am playing on ISO
You left out the most important thing though - which i7?
Please post the emulog.txt
(02-22-2015, 11:52 PM)DoubleAngel Wrote: [ -> ]I can play most games at 60 fps on top settings

(02-22-2015, 11:52 PM)DoubleAngel Wrote: [ -> ]Everything I believe is of default settings

So what is it now? 'Top' settings or default settings?
Please post the emulog and screenshot of all of your pcsx2 settings.
By top settings on mean on games on steam that require a lot of memory, such as Bishock Infinite, cs:go, etc., by default settings I mean on pcxs2
Version 6.2.9200 Build 9200
System Model SVE14A27CXH
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU 54510760
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-3632QM CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. R0180V5, 8/28/2012
SMBIOS Version 2.7
Embedded Controller Version 1.80
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.2.9200.16384"
Available Physical Memory 6.06 GB
Available Virtual Memory 6.95 GB
Page File Space 1.19 GB
You didn't post a screenshot of your settings yet, we can't be sure on what causes the slowdown. ( probably a bad configuration of pcsx2)
What exactly do you mean by settings? Do you mean in the Emulator settings with GS and EE/IOP, etc. or the Video Settings, in which case which video settings since there are Core GS settings and window settings and Plugin settings
Pages: 1 2 3 4