..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 1fps weird graphics and sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im playing metal gear solid 3 snake eater and in the menu its fine but when I play the game it starts slowing down, has weird graphics sounds and later it looks like 1fps. How can I fix this?

My specs :
Intel i5 4460 3.2 ghz
Nvidia gtx 760
8gb ram
Please post your screenshot of gsdx and speedhacks settings.
(02-28-2015, 06:52 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]Please post your screenshot of gsdx and speedhacks settings.

Im really new to emulating PS2 so sorry if my settings are really dumb. BTW i dont have speedhacks on.
(02-28-2015, 06:57 PM)wixerzp Wrote: [ -> ]Im really new to emulating PS2 so sorry if my settings are really dumb. BTW i dont have speedhacks on.

tick on native resolution.
(02-28-2015, 06:57 PM)wixerzp Wrote: [ -> ]Im really new to emulating PS2 so sorry if my settings are really dumb. BTW i dont have speedhacks on.

Why so many things enabled? Makes me wonder what you got ticked in Hardware Hacks; which you apparently have enabled as well. Please post all your other PCSX2 settings as well.

[Edit] Derp'd.
Disable HW hacks, anisotropic filtering and FXAA. You can set the native resolution to something like 3X ( your gpu can manage that resolution). Also, make sure to post a screenshot of your speed hacks section also.
(02-28-2015, 07:02 PM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]Why so many things enabled? Makes me wonder what you got ticked in Hardware Hacks; which you apparently have enabled as well. Please post all your other PCSX2 settings as well.

16X AA is a bad idea in MGS3 for sure.

AF != MSAA or any other AA. AF is MUCH faster than any form of anti aliasing. Anyways, we are discussing MGS3 which probably requires software mode
Whew. Right. I'm blind lol. For some reason I was reading AA.
(02-28-2015, 07:04 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]Disable HW hacks, anisotropic filtering and FXAA. You can set the native resolution to something like 3X ( your gpu can manage that resolution). Also, make sure to post a screenshot of your speed hacks section also.

Here are my speedhacks.

(02-28-2015, 07:14 PM)wixerzp Wrote: [ -> ]Here are my speedhacks.

Also sometimes my screen looks like this
Clearly you do have speedhacks on..

Enable MTVU Speedhack.
Put the sliders all the way to the left.
Pages: 1 2 3