..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: gt4 is unplayable. pls help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i try to play gt4 on pcsx2. it goes good until i see car rotating or enter the race. then my gs jump to 100%. i tried everything in gs options but it wasnt fix that. pc configuration ic i3 3240, 2gb ddr3, intel hd 1gb

sory for bad english
There is no "intel HD 1gb", and you need a true graphic card or else you will play bad indeed.
please give a full emulog after that problem occurred.

Please sceenshot gsdx plugin settings.
is this helpful?
(03-01-2015, 02:51 AM)houseMD1992 Wrote: [ -> ]is this helpful?

Does the game require software mode? If so, set extra rendering threads to at least 1 or 2. Otherwise use hardware mode, even on intel graphics it's probably faster.
i think here is a problem. what you say?
(03-01-2015, 03:22 AM)houseMD1992 Wrote: [ -> ]i think here is a problem. what you say?

I don't know how well it'll work.
Just try hardware mode at native res. If that's too slow, then just use software mode with more threads.
That IGPU wouldn't manage anything more than native res, play in hardware mode and set internal resolution to Native and try playing the game.
in hardware with any res is even worse. all time gs is on 100%
Then, you should probably play in software mode until, you can offer a gpu upgrade.
Pages: 1 2 3