..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Stupid question....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, i'm new to this emu, and when I tried to tell it to load an image of a ps2 game it just froze up without doing anything at all and never game me a chance to even get an image into it! so, could anyone give me a tip on how to make this thing work? i'd greatly appreciate it!

Also, can this also run ps1 games as well? thanks!
Um maybe you should make it more clear as I dont get what you mean by without doing anything at all but No I dont think that it could work with PS1 games..
(03-16-2009, 11:17 PM)drakenhero1 Wrote: [ -> ]Um maybe you should make it more clear as I dont get what you mean by without doing anything at all but No I dont think that it could work with PS1 games..

Sorry, what I meant is that I click the run cd/dvd, which i remember previously let me open files(the images) and run them, but, when I try it on this new version, it tries to open drive d or something like that and freezes up indefinitely.
Go to configuration, your cdvd plugin should be "linuz cdvd" not gigaherz, after that go to configuration and browse for your iso.