..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Going back to a game I havent played in 2 years, but save states are different
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyway to make the save states work in newer versions, I dont mind finding a old version of the emu, saving in game then using that memory card save on new version but that seems awkward.
nope, you'll have to use a memory card save from an older version
(03-22-2015, 08:21 PM)dekadeka Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway to make the save states work in newer versions, I dont mind finding a old version of the emu, saving in game then using that memory card save on new version but that seems awkward.

Practically the only way though. IDK of any other.
(03-22-2015, 08:21 PM)dekadeka Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway to make the save states work in newer versions, I dont mind finding a old version of the emu, saving in game then using that memory card save on new version but that seems awkward.
what's awkward about that ? Tongue2 , you have already answered your own problem. there's no other workaround for it. btw, what old version are you talking about ? if it's below 1.0.0 then, there's nothing you can do other than the solution you yourself provided.