..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Cheat Iso
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey so I have been searching for the most up to date cheat disc (game shark, code breaker,etc) But all the ones I have tried seem to not go past 2007 does anyone know the most recent cheat disk for ps2?
(03-24-2015, 01:24 AM)NicholasTS Wrote: [ -> ]Hey so I have been searching for the most up to date cheat disc (game shark, code breaker,etc) But all the ones I have tried seem to not go past 2007 does anyone know the most recent cheat disk for ps2?

By this you mean?
If you mean piracy lemme point you out to rule number one.
Now if you mean you're planning to buy an actual disc, you're in luck.
Better to use the built-in pnach system I would say.
You can use all cheats from all cheat devices/systems using the pnach system.
(03-24-2015, 10:57 AM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Better to use the built-in pnach system I would say.
You can use all cheats from all cheat devices/systems using the pnach system.

^This.

And as mentioned, we don't support piracy. If you want the Codebreaker disc, you'll have to buy it. But it's really not worth it when you can use the free built-in cheat system of PCSX2.
No I was not talking about pirateing I just happened to own a few cheat discs and was thinking about picking up a more up to date one from Amazon or eBay if they existed.
still, the built-in pnach system is way better than spending your money on the discs.