..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Huge fix found for black ground in Tony Hawk's Project 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From what I understand this also fixes other Tony Hawk games such as Pro Skater 3, 4, and the Underground series.

My friend was tweaking some settings while playing project 8 and found that setting the Round mode to Nearest fixed the ground textures in the game from not loading to being perfect.
Thanks for the info. It would be better if, you could also post this in the Public compatibility list and the wiki page.
It's a known fact and mentioned already in almost every tony hawk game (please use search before posting next time).
(03-28-2015, 06:57 PM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]It's a known fact and mentioned already in almost every tony hawk game (please use search before posting next time).

I tried searching before when he asked and I didn't find it then, I might have just missed it or something. Sorry about that

(03-28-2015, 08:35 AM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the info. It would be better if, you could also post this in the Public compatibility list and the wiki page.

Will do