..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Set analog push level?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm trying to play The Cat In The Hat (USA) (PS2) and it has been working fine so far. I reached a level where I had to move a bubble with the analog stick, and compared to gameplay videos I have seen, the bubble moves extremely slow. I remember from my PS2 that the bubble moves faster if you tilt the analog stick more. How can I set it so that my Left Analog Stick controls (which I have mapped to WASD) are set to act as if they have been completly pushed to the side, and not just partially?
you could try increasing the sensitivity by highlighting the controls in lilypad then moving the slider a bit
(03-28-2015, 11:10 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]you could try increasing the sensitivity by highlighting the controls in lilypad then moving the slider a bit

I put it all the way up to the max sensitivity of 128. Still acts weak.
It may be slow because of fps drops, what are your fps readings during the scene ?
(03-29-2015, 06:33 AM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]It may be slow because of fps drops, what are your fps readings during the scene ?

Constant 60. By the way it isnt just general FPS issues, the bubble moves a lot slower than the background. Think of it as a car in need for speed moving at half the speed of the other cars. The rest of the game is fine, just what I'm controlling is slow.
is there any way you can try with your original PS2 controller + an USB adapter ?
Just to see if it's a config problem only ?
Please provide the full emulog after you observed the problem.
Do you use non-default settings?