..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Broken/Flickering Textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently i've been having trouble playing Kingdom Hearts due to Glitchy/Flickering textures and I don't know how or if I can fix it, If anyone has any solutions please tell me Smile Thanks! Here is a link to a screenshot i took http://imgur.com/v21HRuT
Can you take a picture/tell me the settings you have for:

Config -> Emulation Settings -> EE/IOP tab, VUs tab, GS tab, Speedhacks tab and Game Fixes tab.

Config -> Video (GS) -> Plugin Settings page

and can you tell me your computer specifications and what version of Windows you're running?
disable all manual game fixes
please post your emulog and make sure you are using the default settings and also provide a screenshot of your GSDX and speedhacks settings.
Nvm, I managed to tweak a few settings and the game seems to be running fine again. Apart from my fps is at 100+ and the game seems to be fast forwarding itself very fast.
Press tab or shift-tab to bring the game back to it's normal frame limit.

If that doesn't solve it, go to Config -> Emulation Settings -> GS tab

Make sure Base framerate is at 100%. Then attempt pressing tab or shift-tab to bring the frame limit back to normal.
you can choose your preferred frame limit in the pcsx2_vm.ini file by modifying the value for FramerateNTSC (or) FrameratePAL.