..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dark Cloud 2 (Dark Chronicles) Configuration PLS HELP....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

Need some help on my PC specs. ([attachment=54655]) as picture attached for the game Dark Cloud 2.

Currently was using this *[attachment=54656][attachment=54657]* for my screen resolution. (only this can make my dark cloud 2 move smoothly. (However still get slow when encounter more features appears in 1 frame. :ex: in the circus where Max get chase by 4 clowns, FPS around 40 - 45 Highest.)

In-Game : [attachment=54658]

Any ways to get better resolution and prevent laggy??

PLS HELP GUYZZZ ORZ...
care to repost the 1st 2 pics in a larger resolution ?
(03-31-2015, 06:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]care to repost the 1st 2 pics in a larger resolution ?

Sorry....didn't notice it became small...
Here...
[attachment=54659]
[attachment=54660]
(03-31-2015, 06:57 PM)magic187 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry....didn't notice it became small...
Here...

The fact you get around 40fps is amazing. Can't do too much but try some speedhax.
(03-31-2015, 06:59 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: [ -> ]The fact you get around 40fps is amazing. Can't do too much but try some speedhax.

hmm...I Did try SpeedHack..but seem not improve yet worsen...

Maybe other Configuration suggest?
Getting a laptop with a better GPU would be your best bet Tongue Your CPU might be able to handle it fine but the integrated GPU is a nightmare for any kind of gaming.
(03-31-2015, 07:12 PM)magic187 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm...I Did try SpeedHack..but seem not improve yet worsen...

Maybe other Configuration suggest?

I think you actually tap out the GPU before the CPU. You're sh*t out of luck if that's the case.
post a screenshot of your speedhacks section settings.
Can you update PCSX2 to either 1.2.1 found here: http://pcsx2.net/download/releases/windows.html

or

the latest git versions found here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php