..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pcsx2 xterm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi

i was playing normal with my emulator

and the xterm was normal

but in the next day when i started the emulator an unclear texts appeared

in the xterm but it wasn't appearing before

is this a problem or it's just normal?
which game ? what version of pcsx2 are you using ? make sure to use the default settings.
For further reference, also post a screenshot of the glitch.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
the game is shadow hearts I

the version is 1.3.0.5907

the specs:-
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ 2.40 GHz

graphic card: AMD Radeon R7 265

ram: 6 GB

please post a screenshot of your GSdx plugin settings and speed hacks section settings. did you change any settings before the issue was caused ?
Windows doesn't have an xterm.

Please describe your problem and configuration in details. Screenshots would help too since it seems no one can understand what the issue is exactly.
this is the image of the emulator
[Image: 217380630.png]
(04-13-2015, 12:46 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]please post a screenshot of your GSdx plugin settings and speed hacks section settings. did you change any settings before the issue was caused ?

the plugin
[Image: 526560235.png]

the speedhacks
[Image: 555984254.png]
That do you mean by "unclear" ?
You don't understand what it means ?
do you mean the emulog as unclear text ? you can still view the log without the colors on the emulog.ini file on logs folder of pcsx2. the colors doesn't cause any problem, don't need to worry. Smile
Pages: 1 2