..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can't connect DS3 with bluetooth wirelessly on PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've installed all of the things that i need and the controller does work wired but when i want to connect it with the BT dongle the SCP Server says BHT 000000 None for w/e reson.

The ID of the BT is USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001\6&37FE7EED&0&2 which is confirmed that it works with DS3 controllers, but idk what i'm doing wrong.

Help?
Hmmmm, I know you said your Bluetooth ID is confirmed to work, but could you go ahead and try following this guide?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid334141 - Post 1851
(05-21-2015, 01:58 PM)Arcadius Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmm, I know you said your Bluetooth ID is confirmed to work, but could you go ahead and try following this guide?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid334141 - Post 1851

Followed it and the controller has now a solid LED light but SCP Server still says BTH 0000000 None.

Weird thing is, i can press the Both/Left/Right vibration on SCP Server and the controller will vibrate, but other commands do not work and none game/emulator sees the controller.
[Image: 440bf8d647.png]
Stupid question, but what do you see when you use SCP Monitor?

Also, there is a log located in the Driver folder titled SCPService.log, could you post that?
(05-21-2015, 02:38 PM)Arcadius Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid question, but what do you see when you use SCP Monitor?

Also, there is a log located in the Driver folder titled SCPService.log, could you post that?

[Image: 92dce711b3.png]
Make SCP Server run as a service.
Okay, I did some heavy reading about this issue (it's come up often enough that I should learn about it). Even though your Bluetooth adapter says it's supported, there is a possibility that it's actually not capable of handling the DualShock 3 data.

Can you go into the Device Manager, find Universal Serial Bus devices, find SCP BTH or something related to SCP, double click on it. Go to the Details tab and find Hardware Ids. Post the first line, for instance, mine is USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_5276
(05-21-2015, 03:02 PM)Arcadius Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I did some heavy reading about this issue (it's come up often enough that I should learn about it). Even though your Bluetooth adapter says it's supported, there is a possibility that it's actually not capable of handling the DualShock 3 data.

Can you go into the Device Manager, find Universal Serial Bus devices, find SCP BTH or something related to SCP, double click on it. Go to the Details tab and find Hardware Ids. Post the first line, for instance, mine is USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_5276

I've found BT2.0 which says in description BTH DS3 Device.
The hardware IDs are
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0134
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001
Okay, REV_0134 is problematic and will not work wirelessly with your controller, you need a BT2.0 + EDR adapter.

You're out of luck until you can get a newer adapter. Sorry =(.

"If you see this: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0134, then your bluetooth is v2.0 but not v2.0+EDR, so your ps3 controller inputs will not be registered, but the rumble function yes." - From the Xinput thread.
(05-21-2015, 03:10 PM)Arcadius Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, REV_0134 is problematic and will not work wirelessly with your controller, you need a BT2.0 + EDR adapter.

You're out of luck until you can get a newer adapter. Sorry =(.

"If you see this: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0134, then your bluetooth is v2.0 but not v2.0+EDR, so your ps3 controller inputs will not be registered, but the rumble function yes." - From the Xinput thread.

That sucks!
Ohh well, it just costed 1$, thou people who used it said it works fine.

The BD is from DX so anyone who wants a BD device for PS3 controller then DON NOT buy this one http://www.dx.com/p/super-mini-bluetooth...ible-11866
Pages: 1 2