..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dynasty warriors 6 Flickering During Cutscene
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blush Well i have DW6. Not empires the cool one, just 6. Well there is some serious flickering going on in the cutscenes and the logos that pop right before the game. It's not cool and i would like to know how to fix it. This is the only game so far that does this. I don't like changing the options up (I really don't) but this flickering during the cutscenes can't go ignored , too disturbing.
Uh, press F9?
(05-23-2015, 03:26 AM)Oichi Wrote: [ -> ]Blush Well i have DW6. Not empires the cool one, just 6. Well there is some serious flickering going on in the cutscenes and the logos that pop right before the game. It's not cool and i would like to know how to fix it. This is the only game so far that does this. I don't like changing the options up (I really don't) but this flickering during the cutscenes can't go ignored , too disturbing.

Press escape and then resume the game and then it should be gone for dynasty warriors screen flickering games or change to software mode (its pretty easy to do) but that part depends how fast your computer is
(05-23-2015, 04:54 AM)Themaxedgamer Wrote: [ -> ]Press escape and then resume the game and then it should be gone for dynasty warriors screen flickering games or change to software mode (its pretty easy to do) but that part depends how fast your computer is

My pc is pretty decent spec wise and Thanks \o/