..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Games in slow motion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i'm trying to play a couple games (Crash tag team racing, spyro a hero's tail, destroy all humans 2) and theyre like in slow motion? kingdom hearts gameplay isn't in slow motion, only the cutscenes and dragon ball z budokai Tenkaichi 3 isn't in slow motion, only the pause menu? i've played skyrim, call of duty, borderlands and other steam games on this pc and they run perfectly fine? i'm new to pc gaming so yeah. my specs http://prntscr.com/79ux01 if anymore info needed i'll provide Smile

edit: i have EE cyclerate on 2 and vu cycle stealing on 1
That ultrabook CPU is pretty weak for PCSX2. Only really light games will be full speed.
weird.. kingdom hearts is a light game?
Yes it is.
oh, well my s4 can run tag team racing on ppsspp Tongue
is "Crash Twinsanity" a light game? i really want to play a crash bandicoot game
Try it yourself. If it's slow, then it's heavy for your kind of laptop.
The Crash games are pretty demanding.
(05-27-2015, 07:00 AM)tweakk Wrote: [ -> ]is "Crash Twinsanity" a light game? i really want to play a crash bandicoot game

can't you pop your ps2 dvd in your PC and boot it ?
You'll see if it's demanding or not ....
Quote:The Crash games are pretty demanding.
I could run them fine with my laptop though. Yeah, it's a little demanding, but not as close as SotC and their kind.
Pages: 1 2