..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Does the Internal Time Trick work on the PCSX2 emulator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Link to what I am talking about: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/925558-dynas...faqs/37006
*Look at the table of contents and then go to the chapter IV or the page 0030-003c*
if you just mean changing the time on the ps2/your PC, I don't see why not. PCSX2 takes your PC's time to set itself when you start the emulator up.
Don't you just want to cheat using pnachs?
If you do it like that it can take many hours if I see it correctly...
(06-12-2015, 10:10 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]if you just mean changing the time on the ps2/your PC, I don't see why not. PCSX2 takes your PC's time to set itself when you start the emulator up.

The problem is that when the tutorial tells me to make sure that I reset my ps2 virtual machine before the time starts, i try to do that but then there is a half a second delay that causes the time to start after I press the esc button and then press reset therefore rendering the internal time trick useless on the games.....

(06-12-2015, 10:15 AM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you just want to cheat using pnachs?
If you do it like that it can take many hours if I see it correctly...

Could i still get the weapons and items as listed in the tutorial with the Pnachs? if there is a way
I guess there are some gameshark/xploder/whatever cheats for these items. You can have a look one typical cheating websites. Then you only need to convert those cheats into raw addresses (using omniconvert) and can use them with pcsx2.