..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Please read and help! Reset game on accident!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i was saving a game then i died so i pressed f3 to go back to that save. I accidently pressed another buton on the f row and it sent me to a check point i had a longggg time ago. F2 or something. i dont even know how thats possible cause f3 is the only thing that brings me to my saves. Is there any way i can get back to my save i had recently instead of having to start alllll over again Please help!!!
F2 would have changed your savestate slot, just keep an eye on the console and keep pressing F2 until you get back to slot 0 then press F3
(06-14-2015, 03:28 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]F2 would have changed your savestate slot, just keep an eye on the console and keep pressing F2 until you get back to slot 0 then press F3
Bro OMG thanks so much man!!!

(06-14-2015, 03:28 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]F2 would have changed your savestate slot, just keep an eye on the console and keep pressing F2 until you get back to slot 0 then press F3
Bro OMG thanks so much man!!!