..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tekken 5 Settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

I would like the most proper~best settings that is out there for the game Tekken 5 of ps2 to run it with best Quality and Performance thanks!

I use PCSX2 1.3.1

My PC specs:

CPU: i7 3770k
GPU: Nvidia 4G
RAM: 16g

Monitor Resolution
1920x1080

Cheers!
push internal res to 4x native and you should be good to go
Might be demanding if your graphics card is on the weak side, just to be safe please mention your graphics cards full name.
(06-27-2015, 07:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]push internal res to 4x native and you should be good to go

Also don't forget the Align Sprite HW hack for the lines.
(06-27-2015, 07:10 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]Might be demanding if your graphics card is on the weak side, just to be safe please mention your graphics cards full name.

(06-27-2015, 07:25 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Also don't forget the Align Sprite HW hack for the lines.

Nvidia GTX 560 TI

(06-27-2015, 07:10 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]Might be demanding if your graphics card is on the weak side, just to be safe please mention your graphics cards full name.

(06-27-2015, 07:25 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Also don't forget the Align Sprite HW hack for the lines.

I would like FULL DETAILED Settings cause i am like full 2 days searching..
Nobody is gonna go through the tons of possible settings and tell you every one. Default + 4x + enable hw hacks + align sprite.
where is "align sprite"?
Under GSdx options, tick Enable HW Hacks, then press 'Configure'
Registered just to remind you:
NTSC version of Tekken 5 is a must! Pal version has no progressive mode.
In PCSX2: System - Enable Widescreen Patches
In Tekken: Widescreen, Progressive.
In PCSX2 HW Hack tick WildArmsOffset - it eliminates half pixel screen shake in progressive mode. Enjoy!
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/LQOkb4R.jpg