..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: wont start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the app wont even start
the mouse cursor is changed for a while then nothing
i tried the 1.0.0 version and the 1.2.1 they are both the same
all the companion apps were installed correctly no errors or missing files but why..?
Do you get any error while launching pcsx2.exe ? Did you make it to the first time configuration window ?
Are you in an Arabic zone ?
(07-08-2015, 05:45 AM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]Do you get any error while launching pcsx2.exe ? Did you make it to the first time configuration window ?

Nn nothing at all just terminates before launching idk even what the app looks like

(07-08-2015, 06:05 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Are you in an Arabic zone ?

True that,
Does it affect the programm
(07-08-2015, 06:12 AM)medothe1 Wrote: [ -> ]Nn nothing at all just terminates before launching idk even what the app looks like

True that,
Does it affect the programm

delete pcsx2\lang\AR & AR-SA folders
Yes, very much so.

delete pcsx2\lang\Ar and Ar-Sa

ninja'd
Thank you guys so much it finally worked ^_^
Another unrelated question if possible
I have FFXII it worked but seems without any sounds, is that from the game iso or I need to modify something
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

PS : As a side note : to verify if it comes from the iso itself, give a try with your original PS2 physical DVD. If you get the same problem, it means the problem isn't from the iso itself
I'm going to take a wild guess here

config>audio>plugin settings>configure

set WASAPI Exclusive Mode.