..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of war [Vsub save file]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[attachment=56130]
(07-05-2015, 09:44 AM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]1/ I think it could be removed.
2/ actually, I Intended on using some colors for that on printf to make it stand out but that didn't work on the sort of terminal log we currently use, I'll look for some alternatives.
3/ I thought CRC hack level is enabled regardless of the the check box status.

Hi vsub,
I saw a previous thread of yours,could u give me save file of
God of war scus_97399 after pandora's bridge my game is freezing there
splitted this post from the bug report thread since the following post is not related to the bug report. I moved it to the most suitable place for support.

You're welcome Smile
(07-08-2015, 09:18 AM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]splitted this post from the bug report thread since the following post is not related to the bug report. I moved it to the most suitable place for support.

You're welcome Smile

Thanks

Is it passible for somebody to upload save file after pandora's bridge in god of war 1
(07-08-2015, 10:15 AM)kap1l Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks

Is it passible for somebody to upload save file after pandora's bridge in god of war 1

it may take time.
maybe we could help you getting past the crash you're encountering instead ?
(07-08-2015, 10:27 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]it may take time.
maybe we could help you getting past the crash you're encountering instead ?

Yeah thats what i want
care to post the emulog.txt after it crashed ?
What is it???
my documents\pcsx2\logs\emulog.txt or pcsx2\logs\emulog.txt>>post its content here
it's in the logs folder of PCSX2 directory.

edit: ahh, nevermind. Jesalvein has mentioned the exact directory of the file. Smile
Ofcourse but when i saved on the spot just before the bridge it kept loading.i can see the saved game but
Cant access it
Pages: 1 2 3 4