..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pcsx2-r5875.exe stopped work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using pcsx2-r5875. And every time I play, the game works just fine. But suddenly, after a while, the game stops working and displays a screen writing: pcsx2-r5875.exe stopped work.
It is with any game I put. Already I tested with ISO and DVD. It's the same thing.

Already I reinstalled the emulator and still the same thing. All configuration it is in default. Already tested several different BIOS and the same thing happens.

The only setting I changed was the GSdx 0 (MSVC 18:00, SSE2) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-SEE2-r8575] I put:
Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Renderer: Direct3D11 (Hardware)

The rest is the pattern that came from.

What to do?
(07-25-2015, 08:43 PM)pvmambembe Wrote: [ -> ]Already tested several different BIOS and the same thing happens.

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.