..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Duplicated Screen in Baldur's Gate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

Recently I have been trying to play Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance but have had a lot of trouble getting the game up and running. Originally I tried running on the latest stable release but got these strange screen artifacts that would render only the left half of the screen usable.
[attachment=56450]
After some rooting around in forums the problem seems to have been identified and fixed in the most recent Git (according to this thread: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/262 ). However, now when I boot up the game I get a reduplication of the left half of the screen instead of the graphical bug.
[attachment=56449]
The screenshots are only of the memory card screen but I have progressed into the playable parts of the game and this error persists. The game also slows down to only a couple frames per second and the lighting tends to go apeshit; occasionally the emulation will crash as a result. I have tried a couple different unstable builds and a few different ISOs but to no avail. Any advice?
(07-27-2015, 01:30 AM)Muffins_McGee Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried a couple different unstable builds and a few different ISOs but to no avail. Any advice?

I was going to help, until i read that bit.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.