..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mybb upgrade bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
After the large mybb update, I'm quite sure there are lots of bugs all around Tongue

If you see something amiss, please report it here! (screenshots are welcome)

Fixed:
  • Location in postbit
  • Reputation on white BG
  • Lowercase tongue smiley
  • Threads with new posts back to blue as it used to be (view new posts too)
  • Links in threads back to greenish as they used to be
  • Removed default avatar
  • Reintroduce top navbar
  • Change postbit font back to 13pt (avih,willkuer)
  • Applied CSS workaround for image resizing
Todo:
  • Users browsing this thread template edit
Can't fix now:
Pretty minor, but one thing I noticed is that images that are too large are resized and no longer clickable for full view. You have to rightclick that image now and choose 'View'.

On the old board you would have a clickable tab on top of the image that would resize it for you on the go.
Tongue smiley is not showing up. Tongue2
Annoyance more than a bug. forums with new posts are black, ones without are white, this is really confusing considering the old way was blue when new posts were there and black when there wasn't Tongue
@ssakash:
Capital P.
Tongue2 Tongue

@refraction:
Ah... knew something was weird. I thought my cookies were messed up LOL.
(07-31-2015, 12:30 PM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty minor, but one thing I noticed is that images that are too large are resized and no longer clickable for full view. You have to rightclick that image now and choose 'View'.

On the old board you would have a clickable tab on top of the image that would resize it for you on the go.

Known, resizer plugin is no longer maintained for 1.8, I'll find another solution
Just noticed that once you add an 'Edit Reason' you can't get rid of it anymore without replacing it with something else. Leaving it blank keeps the old reason there always. (And it's also listed at the top of a post instead of at the bottom, making it somewhat unclear when someone edited their post + reason).
Quote:refractionAnnoyance more than a bug.  forums with new posts are black, ones without are white, this is really confusing considering the old way was blue when new posts were there and black when there wasn't Tongue

yeah, I was also confused at first. Swapping them would be nice Smile
(07-31-2015, 12:37 PM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]@ssakash:
Capital P.
Tongue2 Tongue

@refraction:
Ah... knew something was weird. I thought my cookies were messed up LOL.

Thanks Tongue
[Image: WhiteTxt.png]

Text is white on white bg in rep window dropdown box area. Hovering over them makes them visible, but after choosing one it becomes white again.
(07-31-2015, 12:37 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Annoyance more than a bug.  forums with new posts are black, ones without are white, this is really confusing considering the old way was blue when new posts were there and black when there wasn't Tongue

Fixed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19