..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Issue when trying to load an iso
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so I've tried this for two games so far, those being kingdom hearts 1 and 2. When I try to load the iso, by selecting CDVD>iso selector> selecting the iso.

I then click system>Boot CDVD(Fast) and I get the error File not found. Path: IsoFileSystem

and this is the error in the console:

isoFile open ok: C:\Kingdom Hearts\MODULES\ioprp310.img

Image type  = Audio CD
 * CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
 * * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (113 sectors)
(IsoFS) Invalid partition descriptor encountered at block 0x10: ''
Closing plugins...
Closing SPU2
Closing PAD
Closing GS
File not found.
Path: IsoFileSystem
(pxActionEvent) IsoFS could not find the root directory on the ISO image.(thread:EE Core)
Plugins closed successfully.
Shutting down plugins...
Plugins shutdown successfully.

specs: 

i5 4570k
gtx 970
8gb ram

any help would be much appreciated!
looks like you extracted /copied the files from your disc. use www.imgburn.com to make an iso out of your original PS2 dvd
(07-31-2015, 04:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]looks like you extracted /copied the files from your disc. use www.imgburn.com to make an iso out of your original PS2 dvd

I created an image file from disk and it gives me these: http://i.imgur.com/GzjBEzr.png

and i'm still getting the same error
you image can't be only a few mb large. Something must be wrong on your disc
What i you take your original physical PS2 disc and launch it through pcsx2 ?
That's a compressed file. You need to create a simple raw ISO first. Later you can have a look for compatible compressions for pcsx2. But first just create the uncompressed ISO.
(07-31-2015, 04:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]you image can't be only a few mb large. Something must be wrong on your disc
What i you take your original physical PS2 disc and launch it through pcsx2 ?

yep got it to work. Only issue now is that I can seem to run the game in 1080p. I turned on all the settings in GSd but it's only running in 640x448
Put internal resolution to something like 3x or 4x native.

BTW. The header in the GS window shows always the native resolution and not the current internal.
What's your GSdx settings?